Chapter 14

"Since Lucius has failed in his mission to get into Hogwarts," At this comment, Tom turned a fierce glare at Draco who immediately bowed his head. "I will be taking Severus, Hadrian, and," Tom hesitated looking around. "Nobody else. You will all stay here until we return."

"Yes my King." The entire Slytherin House murmured before hurrying out of the Common Room to their dorms to escape the wrath of the enraged King.

Hadrian stepped forward once the room was cleared. "Mr. Stuttersworth is headed to face the Ceberus."

Severus turned his head sharply at the words. "How do you know of the Ceberus?"

Hadrian gave a small smile as he scratched his cheek. "I can sense creatures of Death. Same way I can sense the Philosopher's Stone down under the castle." He turned away with a slightly innocent look. "Death may or may not have said I was a natural born Necromancer..."

Severus and Tom choked. "What?!?"

Hadrian looked sheepish. "It never came up but yeah. I'm a Necromancer. How do you think I saved you when I was a baby? When I accepted and hid your soul from Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore?"

Tom suddenly looked thoughtful. "No. I never really thought of it after the shock of finding out exactly what Albus does." He led the way out into the hall before moving aside to let Hadrian pass.

"The Cerberus is right around," Hadrian trailed off before turning into the third corridor, "here." Hadrian pushed open the door before a growl of fury erupted from him.

"What's going on?" Tom asked, gently  pushing Hadrian aside before his eyes widened slightly.

The Ceberus was a beautiful three headed dog with black fur and red eyes. However looking closer at the demon dog, he was skinny. Way to skinny for the breed he was. Not only that but he was in a small place with not a whole lot of space to move. The three headed dog was standing over something and growling, teeth as long as Tom bared as his lips curled over them with saliva dripping from his three mouths.

Hadrian stepped forward quickly and one of the heads turned towards him. "Easy boy." The dog hesitated for a moment before slowly backing away and the trio where finally able to get a look at what the demon dog was snarling at.

"Oh thank Merlin! This beast attacked me! I was making sure the treasure was safe but it attacked me!" The traitorous Professor scrambled towards Hadrian, who was closest. Quirell reached for Hadrian a little to low and Tom shot a strong cutting hex at his arm before it hit its mark. Quirell screamed as his arm hit the ground with a loud thud.

"Fucking pervert." Tom hissed angrily.

Hadrian shuddered, backing away from the man. "Thanks Tom."

"Do you two really need me here?" Severus asked plainly, looking a little sick as Hadrian wandlessly levitated the detached arm towards the Ceberus.

"Probably not." Tom watched fascinated as Hadrian growled at the Ceberus and it growled back before snapping up the arm.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorrrry!" The bleeding man sobbed as he clutched the stump of his arm. Hadrian turned back to him as the Ceberus huffed and licked his chops before sitting and showing a doggy smile.

"He likes the taste of human flesh." Hadrian smiled sharply. "I said he could have more." And just like that, the sobbing and screaming man was eaten by all three heads of the Ceberus in seven seconds flat.

Tom felt Albus's magical signature approach rapidly before he grabbed Severus and Hadrian and calling Dobby to take them back to the Common Room and heading to bed.