𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 49: 𝑅𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Everyone, except for Miguel, Sam, and I, continued to argue with each other. We all stood by the front door of the LaRusso household.

"Is it even possible to beat Cobra Kai? They're ruthless." Chris asked. "Listen. Our dojos are going to have to team up." Sam said. Then everyone erupted into annoyance again. Sam tried to quiet them down, but it wasn't working.

"GUYS!" I yelled over everyone's bickering. Everyone silenced and looked over to me. "Why don't we all just sit on the couch, and let them explain." I suggested, gesturing to Miguel and Sam. Everyone looked around for a moment, before they gave in and walked to the couch.

"Hey! No! I don't want to sit next to you!" Chris yelled at Penis Breath. "I want to sit next to y/n. Because if there's anyone I can actually trust out of all you Eagle Fangs, it's her." Chris continued.

Penis Breath stomped away and sat at the other end of the couch. Chris patted the spot next to him, inviting me over. I sighed and accepted the spot.

Now that everyone was sitting down, Sam and Miguel started talking again. "I don't know how to say this any plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together." Sam explained.

"Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work. I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like..." Chris paused to think of the right words. "Oil and vinegar?" Nate said. "No, not salad dressing. I would say like British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation." Chris answered.

"They we're friends, dipshit." Penis Breath leaned over to say. "Not in WrestleMania 3, Penis Breath!" Chris said back. "Ok, you can't call me Penis Breath. Only they can call me Penis Breath." He pointed. "Why are you ok with anyone calling you Penis Breath?" Chris continued.

"Guys! Calm down! Unless you really want me to beat some sense into you, you guys need to shut up and listen." I yelled to them both.

"You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go." Penis Breath said, getting up from the couch and walking away. I opened my mouth to speak again, but someone else started first.

"Hey, pussies!"

My head whipped over to Demitri; surprised with his sudden outburst. Demitri slapped the table and stood up. "This is exactly what those assholes at Cobra Kai want." Demitri yelled.

"Since you were one of 'em, you're an asshole too. So are you." Demitri pointed. "So was I. Well, at least I wanted to be one." Demitri continued.
"But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of all assholes."

"Preach!" I agreed loudly. Everyone looked over to me and stared. My eyes widened. "Sorry, uh, keep going." I said, before everyone looked to Demitri again.

"So if merging with Eagle Fang... Weird name, by the way... Can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it!" Demitri yelled.

I slowly stood up and started to clap loudly, before Miguel shook his head slightly and gestured for me to sit back down. I did what he said and sat again.

"I'm sorry for all the "assholes". I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but... it's an emotional time." Demitri finished.

It was quiet between everyone for a moment, before Penis Breath and Bert decided to sit back down. Demitri nodded. "Now... where do we start?" Demitri asked, gesturing to Sam and Miguel to continue.