Surprises

Hina actually ended up staying the night, meaning Sanzu had to sleep by himself

Hina actually ended up staying the night, meaning Sanzu had to sleep by himself. It was about 3 a.m. and you couldn't sleep too well. Ami and the pregnancy on your mind. You quietly got out of the bed, careful not to wake Hina who slept right next to you. You opened your door and crept over to the kitchen to get something to drink, maybe even a snack.

You were rummaging through the fridge, when suddenly you felt a presence in the room. You stood up to see Sanzu standing at the island, his forearms resting on it as he stared at you. You ignored him, grabbing some random juice from the refrigerator and taking out a glass to pour the juice into. "Why are you ignoring me." Sanzu spoke up, "Why are you watching me." You retorted back, Sanzu stood up and walked over to you.

"Because something feels.... off." He said, his arms slithering around you from behind to give you a hug, but you escaped from his grasp, closing the juice and placing it back into the refrigerator. You caught sight of the leftover food Ami had cooked, you eyed it which Sanzu took note of. "Is this because of Ami?" He sighed, resting a hand on the refrigerator as he stared at you once again.

You closed the door, taking a sip of your drink but Sanzu snatched it from you. "The hell Haru." You whisper-shouted, not wanting to be loud since Hina was asleep. "No, what's going on? This has to be some shit about Ami." He placed the drink behind him on the counter, blocking the way so you couldn't get it. "How would you feel if I was hanging out with a male coworker, cooking him meals and drinking with him?" You blurted out, Sanzu's eyebrows furrowing.

"You can't be serious, so you're allowed to be friends with that one male coworker you work with but I can't be friends with a female coworker from my job?" He fired back, you were left speechless. Was he right? Were you being unfair? "I don't cook meals for him, and at least i'm not touchy with him and drink with him every night. And we don't hangout outside of work, at least not alone." You did have a point, the only contact you really had with Kazutora outside of work was texting with him, you've never invited him over to hangout alone and drink.

"It's not a big deal Y/n, I don't get why you're being so jealous." He rubbed his forehead in frustration. "Just like how I didn't get why you were being jealous when I fucked with Kokonoi? Guess the roles have reversed." You didn't even mean to bring him up, but you were getting upset. "So we're bringing that ass hat up now? If you still think about him why don't you go visit him in prison, i'm sure he wouldn't mind dating you from behind bars." He scoffed.

You had enough, you walked behind him to where your juice was, finishing it up and putting it in the sink. "Huh? Stop ignoring me Y/n, or do you actually still think about him?" He got closer to your face. "I don't, but too bad things between us didn't work out, I wonder if he would've been a better fit of a father for this child." You go to walk past him but he grabs your hand.