19| I've eaten worst things than you

"Let me go you filthy beast! I will behead you!"

"Shut up, the garbage can is in the kitchen for a reason."

"Try me you pathetic fool!"

[M/N] had Kunikuzushi by the strings as he walked downstairs, he could hear hush whispering and the tiny feet that belonged to Baldy and Xingqiu behind him as he went down the stairs. Once he hits the final step, he gasped as Auggie throws himself into his stomach, he groans a bit but ruffled the dark hair. " I swear I thought you died!" Auggie said, looking up then to the puppet that his uncle held, he was pouting it seemed. " What's that?"

" A toy-"

" HAHAHAHAHAH! HOLY SHIT, IS THAT YOU BALLADEER?" Childe laughs loudly as he saw his tiny work partner in the hands of the ghost seer. "Balladeer" heard the other and kicked his legs, and swings at [M/N]'s fingers to let him go. " Hahahahahahaha!" He laughs harder and [M/N] rolled his eyes at both childish behavior, and lifts Kunikuzushi higher.

" Is that a new toy?" Klee asked, seeing the doll now, and smiles. " can I have him?" She gives the best puppy eyes she could manage but [M/N] sighs. " Klee-"

" I'm not a dumb toy! Keep your grubby hands away from me," Kunikuzushi hissed as the girl's eyes sparkled in delight, and he blinked a bit, confused, " What-"

" Albedo! It talks, he's the perfect friend for Dodoco!" She squeals in delight as Aether held an annoy look on his face, staring at the doll. " Aether?" [M/N] noticed the look on his face and the blonde perked up a bit, " Huh? Oh, I was thinking we should burn the doll." Aether said as Kaeya whistled, nudging the Honorary Knight with a cheeky smirk. " Ohoho~ the Honorary Knight with a dark side, what do you suppose we do? We can't keep them, like this, nor keep the Harbinger like this as well."

" Well I would hope if I did turn them, everyone would be friends but Kunikuzushi doesn't seem like a good person judging Aether's expression." [M/N] hummed, as Kunikuzushi laughs within [M/n]'s grasp, "Of course not, he's pissed that I may have helped in the murder of his pathetic friend." Aether stands but Zhongli quickly placed his hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"Kinda cold, for a doll-like yourself." [M/N] said as he lifts Kunikuzushi up, "Well seeing that everyone hates him, then I can jsut-" he opens his mouth, wide enough as everyone leans forwards shocked. Kunikuzushi kicks at the air, trying to get out of his grasp as [M/n] slowly lowers him. "W-What are you doing? You foolish beast! You disgusting beast!"

"Eating you, I mean, obviously if we out you in the oven or something, you'll get out easy, like Tom and Jerry style." [M/N] answers as he kept lowering the doll, he wasn't gonna eat him but something made him think Kunikuzushi was up to something or he knew something. 

"I wouldn't suggest eating him, he might make you bleed within." Albedo said as Klee watched in awe at [M/n]. 

"I second that, eating him would be foolish for your health," Diluc said but made no move to stop him, one less person to worry.