Love Of A Prince

"So that's why we onl—" Chan started as he turned around halting when he realized he was alone.

A groan left him as he dropped the book the desk brows furrowed as he heard the door open. "Sir the Prince—"

"Has left the palace again?" Chan cut off as he looked up at the guard who nodded. Sighing he headed to the door. "Gather the search party and head into town." He mumbled as he walked out of the room and down the hall. Shaking his head he made his way into the throne, the guards and servants all bowing.

"Your Majasty."

"Jisung, Have you gotten any news?" He asked earning a small nod from the other. "Nothing of concern sir." The younger said with a smile as he looked at the King who nodded with a sigh. "Isn't Hyunjin suppose to be here?" He asked looking up from his tablet and at Chan who sighed as he nodded. "Yes, but unfortunately we're having a bit of a difficulty." He mumbled taking a seat on the throne.

"Oh." Was the only thing that left Jisung's mouth as he looked back down at his tablet.

The door opened again to reveal two generals walking in, both had reports in hand. "Changbin, Minho." Chan greeted with a gentle smile. "Your Majasty." Changbin said as he bowed, Minho following in suit. "We have reports for the day." Minho said as his to Jisung who flushed a bright red as he took it a small thank you leaving him as he quickly reached out and took Changbins as well.

"Minho, isn't your younger brother arriving today from Busan?" Chan asked looking at the general who nodded. "Yes he is." He confirmed, expression still stern as he looked at Chan who gave a smile.

"He's following in your footsteps as a guard correct?" Chan asked earning a nod from Minho who cracked a small smile. "Yes he is."

"Your Majasty.." Jisung said as he cleared his throat, handing the tablet to Chan. "Dear God." He muttered looking down at the screen where a video of Hyunjin jumping a fence to get away from the Palace Guards was playing on the news.

"I swear he's worse than I was." Chan mumbled as he shook his head handing the tablet back to Jisung. 

"Hyunjin again?" Changbin asked earning a sigh from Chan who nodded. "That boys already giving me gray hair, and now I know how my Appa felt when I went through my rebellious stage." Chan said as he stood up.

"Jisung please call and inform the guards Hyunjin needs to be back before this afternoon. We have rehearsals for the party tommorow." Chan said as he looked over at Jisung who nodded and pulled out his phone. The three followed behind him as he walked back toward the throne room doors opening them and jumping at the loud pop that sounded causing both Changbin and Minho to draw there swords.

The four adults stood there in shock while covered in pink and green power.

A laugh sounded all of them turning to see the all to familiar ravenette standing on the side with a confetti cannon in hand snickering as he flung it up and caught it.

"You should have seen your face." He snickered earning a frown from Chan. "Where have you been?" He asked, his voice soft and tired rather than angry. "No where, just a walk." He said with a shrug as he flashed a playful smile. "Right in the middle of our lesson." Chan spoke his tone a bit more stern.

"You mean your lesson." Hyunjin said with a grim smile as he shoved one of his hands into his pocket.

"Of course I took a walk." Hyunjin started again before Chan could speak. "Its all boring shit–"

"Watch your language." Chan said sternly as his eyes  narrowed on Hyunjin who huffed. "Hyung I don't know why you insist on making me learn all that crap." Hyunjin said as he waved the confetti stick around. "Cause if you think I'm into all that 'I'll marry a beautiful princess for the honor of my country fairytale bullshit' then your fucked." Hyunjin said as he looked at Chan who frowned.