Epilogue

I rode the plane from France to O'Hare. I had an amazing amount of jet lag when I got back into the city. I hooked my phone up to my car and was surprised when Andy called.

"Did you get to the airport?" Andy asked after I answered.

"In my car," I sighed, rubbing my eyes to focus.

"I taped the whole thing," Andy said. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Did you like the part where my stomach showed through the dress?" I asked sarcastically, pulling out of the parking lot.

"You're carrying life, (Y/n). Of course, your stomach is going to show," Andy reasoned.

"Can't wait to see it," I said weakly.

"See ya." Andy hung up quickly.

When I got home, I unlocked the door using my keys. Strong arms picked me up when I opened the door. I squeaked when he pinned me against the wall and shut the door with his foot. Donald kissed me roughly, gripping my waist.

"Want a repeat of before you left?" Donald asked, smirking as he trailed kisses down my neck.

"Donald," I whined.

He looked up at me, confused. He pecked my lips and searched my eyes for any discomfort. I smiled, cupping his cheek. I missed his soft hair, his mischievous brown eyes, and his toffee-colored skin.

"What's wrong? Do you need anything? Food?" Donald asked.

"I missed you, and I know you want to love me, but I'm exhausted," I sighed.

Donald picked me up, carrying me bridal style. I giggled as he carried me into our bedroom, setting me on our soft bed. He laid me down and walked out of the room. He came back with a cold water bottle and (f/f).

Perfect.

He laid next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He turned on the TV mounted on the wall and we watched (f/s). I turned over after the first half hour, our noses brushing against each other. We stared at each other, Donald smiling after a moment. He leaned up and kissed the tip of my nose, making me blush.

"You're so cute," Donald said, smiling as he kissed my nose again. "I love you, (Y/n) Walsh."

"I love you too, Donald Walsh," I replied, kissing him softly.

He rubbed my stomach in circles after I turned over and put my back against his chest. Our kid was in there. Our kid. He was there. He was with me.

"I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep. 'Cause everything is never as it seems. When I fall asleep."