ACT II: Apart

A/N: Hey everyone! Thanks for all the support on this story! For those of you who don't know much about Star Wars, don't worry. I will take liberties to explain as the story goes on. 

I also decided to make the chapters short. At least under 3K words. It makes it easier for you guys to read and for me to keep the quality of writing tighter since there is "less" to think about.

For now I'll be focusing on this story for a bit, more so than My Responsibility. Just need a change of pace for now.

Anyways, please enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~7 Years Later~

"Good work everyone!" The director yelled out, letting all of his staff, actors, actresses, and stunt workers know that the scene was finally finished. Cheers could be heard all around the set.

A movie was currently being filmed, based off of the Sambyeolcho Rebellion. Huo-Lin, now went by the name Hojin due to it being easier to pronounce whilst sounding similar. He was one of the stunt men and also one of the choreographers for the fights in the scene. He was currently dressed as one of the elite enemy soldiers who adorned ornate masks, cuts and gashes on his armor with some blood was decorated and painted on his costume.

Hojin raised his body up and was met with a two hands offering to help him up. These two men were none other than top stars Hyun-Bin and Ji Chang-wook. 

"Good work today Hojin-ah." Hyunbin smiled as Hojin gladly took the two actors hands. Once pulled up, Hojin dusted himself off while also rolling back his shoulders from beating he just took from the two of them.

"Hope we didn't hit you too hard" Changwook joked, patting Hojin's back for a job well done.

"Welp..." Hojin grunted feeling the pain all over his body. "I did say to strike me harder so... I guess I only have myself to blame for that..."

"Hahaha! Well you did kick our asses during rehearsals. You could say it was a little bit of revenge" Hyunbin gave him a devilish smirk while also shaking his shoulders. Changwook also found it amusing and laughed along.

"Revenge well taken I'd say" Hojin laughed whilst taking off his costumes mask. Shaking his head and ruffling his hair as he's been in that costume for a long time.

"Dang. We didn't even drink today and you smell like crap" Changwook and Hyunbin both pinched their noses, waving their hands to blow the same away.

"Really? I think I smell pretty good. Maybe you need a closer whiff" Hojin's lips grew into a devilish grin as he walked closer. The two actors gulped and took a step back. "Where ya goin?" Hojin asked, taking off his armor. The smell of sweat becoming more prominent.

"Yah... Yah! Stay away!" Changwook said backing up and hiding behind his co-star.

"Why am I front?!" Hyunbin began to panic, and the scene was causing everyone on set to shake their heads in laughter. "Yah... Hojin-ah. We can talk a out this okay?"

"Actions speaks louder than words buddy" Hojin had a grin like a Cheshire cat. He stared at the two actors before suddenly dashing towards them.

"Oh shit!"

"Get away!!"

The two actors turned the other way and began running with Hojin chasing them around set.

"YAH! Get back here!!"

... ... ...
... ...
...

"JJAN!!" Loud cheers from the shows staff, actors and actresses rung out; followed by the clanging of glasses. Laughter and smiles were all evenly spread around in the restaurant, the smell of food causing everyone to salivate; ready for the feast.