- Chapter Twelve -

It was finally time for rescue training at USJ. The students were stood side by side in front of Aizawa as he explained the training process.

(Y/n) was last to show up as she finally received her Hero Costume. A black top and skirt with black thigh high socks and combat boots. Finally followed with a black mask that covered her nose and mouth. Her look was admittedly inspired by Erasure and his attire. (Photo above)

"Oh (Y/n)! I love your hero costume. You look so mysterious!" Uraraka chimed in. "Is that a real sword?!"

(Y/n) giggled as she rested her hand on her sword that was on her hip. "Yep. Although I can make a weapon with my quirk, there may be a time when I am too weak or just not in a good spot to create a weapon. Like.. if I was thrown in the air or something." She laughed awkwardly. "It's just a precaution."

"I think that is very wise!" Iida suddenly said as he came up behind her.

"Oh Deku? Why are you in your gym uniform? " (Y/n) asked as she watched the green haired boy approach them.

"It's still getting repaired from training the other day heh.." he scratched the back of his head shyly.

Suddenly, a black mist started to surround the group. Because the girl was completely distracted, she hadn't even noticed the group of villains that appeared out of no where!

Before she could react, Bakugo and Kirishima lunged at the figure and the black smoke expanded, nearly engulfing everyone in the way.

(Y/n) then found herself Teleported with Deku, Tsu, and Mineta, falling into the 'ocean' area. She hit the water hard and submerged almost immediately.

She held her breath as she attempted to calm herself as best as she could while underwater. Looking around she could see Deku from afar.

Good.. he's safe. Wait a second.. There's a villain going straight for him!

Unable to use her quirk, she started to kick her feet to swim over to him as fast as she could, but the villain was quicker. It was quick to see that his quirk gave him the advantage under water.

Luckily, before he could attack Deku, Tsu attacked the villain and grabbed Deku with her tongue and quickly swam up to shore.

Relieved, (Y/n) started to swim for the surface when her foot was suddenly grabbed and she was held down beneath the water.

She kicked vigorously to try and get the man to release her but to no avail.

Her lungs were aching as they begged for air. A memory flashed in her head like a movie film to when she had almost drowned years ago. It was so vivid and real. Her mind had gone completely blank. She couldn't hold her breath any longer as everything seemed to go black.

"Heh. Got you now, pretty girl." The villain mocked in her ear as his webby fingers ran up her arms.

Within seconds, the villain's hands were cut clean off as he let out a blood curdling scream and kicked the girl away from him.

Although she seemed unconscious, the girl was holding her sword tightly in her hands at the ready. Blood floated around her like a red mist in water as the villain's hands started to sink to the bottom of the 'ocean'.

Her eyes were still shut and she looked like she could be peacefully sleeping if her body wasn't keeping itself afloat and defending itself while she was actually unconscious.

"What the.. What the hell is up with this girl!? Get her!" The now hand-less villain screamed as he desperately swam to the bottom to retrieve his hands.