Mark

(A/N: hello and welcome back! Sorry for the long wait. Getting adjusted to school. Going to post on a weekly basis. Please leave a like & vote! I appreciate you~)

"Call her." Subaru pushed his phone to Laito

"No, you call her!" Laito pushed it back.

"What, are you scared?"

"Respectfully. Yes! She almost broke my hand last time." Laito held his hand up. The memory of Hinata's sexy but scary aunt still fresh in his mind.

"She also said she would roast you over a fire." Subaru added.

"And I'm pretty sure she put a hit out on a bunch of middle schoolers." Shu said from his position next to Hinata's bed. The eldest was enjoying a yogurt as his brothers argued.

"Not helping." Laito said.

"You can't take Hina's yogurt, Shu. He's going to get mad." Kanato said. Shu paid him no mind, eating another mouthful of delicious yogurt. When he was done, he took out another one. Kanato's eyes went wide. Shu held it out to him.

"I got another one for you." Shu lied.

"Really? I can have it?" Kanato purple eyes looked at the yogurt longingly. He licked his lips, anticipating the taste of peach.

"Your getting emotional. Over a yogurt." Shu said.

"Don't judge me." Kanato pouts. Meanwhile with thing 1 and thing 2...

"I knew you were all talk, Laito. Some womanizer you are. Aren't you supposed to woo women? You talk to her."

"Your such a freaking tsundere."

"I am not!" Subaru exclaimed.

"Uh, sure." Laito rolled his eyes. A hand shot out and snatched the phone.

"I'll just call her. We don't have time for your squabbling." Reiji said coldly.

"He's right. If Hinata doesn't get help soon he'll- Kanato's voice broke. Bowing his head, he held back a sob. Subaru's watched as his smallest brother cried. He's seems so young. Red eyes softened. Beside him, Shu rested a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"It's gonna be fine! Stop worrying. Your such a cry baby." Laito growled. Subaru slapped the back of his head.

"Hey!" Laito exclaimed. He lunged at Subaru looking for payback but he disappeared. Laito growled in frustration and spun to see Subaru glaring at him. Red eyes met green.

"Don't be an asshole. Read the room." Subaru gestured to occupants in the room. The mood dropped. It was silent for a few moments.

"The line is ringing." Reiji broke the silence.

"Im putting her on speaker." Reiji informed. Laito's eyes widened. He moved to try to stop him. Reiji easily dodged.

"Hello?" A voice came through. A distinctly male voice.

***

Hinata was floating. It was dark. Not because of a lack of light but because he couldn't open his eyes. I wonder if this is what feels like for babies. Wait a minute, I was a baby. He tried wrapping his head around that concept. Too troublesome.

Something brushed up against him. Surprised, he flinched away. He whipped his head around but he couldn't see anything because his eyes were still closed shut.

I can't breathe. A small voice said. Surprised, he spun around trying to find the source.

I'm...sinking... the tiny voice fluttered weakly. It's sounded oddly familiar.