Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody

Y/n POV

Dom and I are at the funeral with Brian, Tej, Roman with a group of people seeing the coffin with Han's picture on top a Priest said "O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord" I stood next to Brian "Thou my Lord, my goodness extendeth not to thee, but to the saints..." We watch Dom walk up to Han's picture he puts Gisele picture with his.

Dom stare said, "They say to live in the hearts of those we leave behind is not to die" We listen "But he put you in this grave so now I'll do the same to him" Roman next to me said "I can't do no more funerals" I look to him as Tej said "First Han, then C/n, now Hobbs is laid up, of all people" I notice Dom turn his head "We're being hunted".

I turn my head to look in the direction I said, "One by one" I see the car Tej said "You know he's out there somewhere watching, right" Brian said, "I hope so" Dom turns "Means he's close" Roman turn his head said "Just promise me, Brian..." I stare at the spot "...no more funerals" But I said, "Oh there is going to be a funeral" Dom moves pass Brian said "Y/n's right" Brian, Roman and I look to one another "His".

3rd POV

Dom gets in his car starts his engine and drives forward after the silver car Dom turns seeing it go pas Dom change pedals and turns right then straight just as the car turns left leaving the cemetery then Dom turns left a bit quicker, he passes cars that are honking he shift gears and change pedals passing cars on the highway.

Dom sees the silver car go on another lane Dom changes to be right behind but the car changes lanes passing cars with Dom right behind him going forward but the car just went through a red light after passing a couple of stopping cars Dom hits the brakes stopping his car, he shifts gears in reverse then shift to drive pass the three cars and pass another car turning.

He drives forward he look through the gap between the lanes to see the silver car going forward but it turns right so Dom turn his wheel and goes down a tunnel he keeps driving forward he slows down under a light staring forward is the silver car facing him and inside is Shaw who revs his engine Dom rev his engine.

They stare at each other revving their engines at the same time they shift gears and change pedals both driving forward fast Shaw shift gears staring Dom shift gears and change pedals staring both going faster and getting closer then both cars crash into each other Shaw groans feels his neck then cracks it he takes a deep breath then exhale.

He opens the door gets out but the door to Dom's car opens Dom climbs out groaning he and Shaw stare at one another Shaw said, "You never should have messed with a man's family" Dom just said, "I told your bother the same thing" They stare as Dom move his right shoulder cracking his back with a groan.

Then he looks at Shaw's car "Reinforced your chassis" Shaw stares at Dom "It's like going into a ring with weighted gloves" Shaw said, "Your mistake, I'm not here to play games" Dom stares "See, you and me, we're from different worlds" Dom moves his head "Trust me, I've seen a lot meaner streets than the ones you're used to".

In Dom's hand is his sledgehammer he said, "Stick around" Shaw stares "It's gonna get a lot meaner" Shaw pulls out a small gun cocks it and aims at Dom who stares Shaw ask, "You thought this was gonna be a street fight" But suddenly gunfire rains down but Shaw raise his gun fires as military men comes down firing at Shaw.

Dom looks as Shaw moves away avoiding the bullets, he runs behind some cars using them as cover Dom turns back to see Shaw runs left and disappears just as military cars arrive getting out of one is a man in a suit doing up his buttons the men aim their guns at Dom one said, "On the ground" Dom turns "Now".

But Dom use the hammer and hit one soldier then knocks another weapon and holds that soldier in a hold 2nd man calls "Drop him or I will drop you" But the man in the suit walks said "Whoa, whoa, easy, guys" He spread his arms "We're on the same team here" He looks at Dom "Mr. Toretto, I'm here on the recommendation of a mutual friend of ours—Mr. Hobbs".