Taehyung - Office Tension

I was exhausted.  Mr. Min was not joking when he said it would be the week from hell.

And it was only Thursday.

But all of the paperwork was finally finished and the music was submitted on time.

"Good job today." He said, making his way into my office.

"Thanks." I said, laying my head down on my desk. "I'm so tired." He didn't say anything, which made me look up at him. "What is it?"

"I need to ask you for one more favor."

I groaned, sitting up and looking at him, my arms heavy in my lap. "What?"

"There is a meeting tomorrow at 8am that I have to be at. But I have a conference call at 5am due to it being international. If I don't get some sleep, I'm not going to be able to function at either of them, and they are important. One is an investor, and one is a new client."

"Where is this going, Min?" I deadpanned making me laugh.

"I need you to set up for the meeting tomorrow morning in our conference room. There are packets that need to be put together and placed by each chair. I want it to look like im super organized."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "When really I'm the one that is organized."

"Exactly." He grinned.

I sighed, but I knew he wouldn't be asking unless he really needed me to.

"Fine!" I said, making him smile. "What exactly needs to be done."

He came over to my desk and showed me the way the table needed to be set up. He also explained the three different packets that needed to be printed out and the ridiculously specific way they need to be put together.

"The folders need to be color coordinated. I don't want them fumbling around with the wrong packet."

"I hate you." I said.

"Awe, I love you too!"

"Do you know how long this is going to take me?" I asked him.

"Hence why its called a favor."

"Oh my god, if you weren't the best boss I've ever had, I'd say no."

He laughed, making me laugh along with him. "As a thank you why don't you take a long weekend. You don't have to work tomorrow, and then just come in next week on Tuesday."

"Really?"

"I may be the best boss you've ever had, but you are the best assistant I've ever had."

"You just don't want me to quit."

"Pretty much."

I laughed again, walking over to the printer to make sure there was enough paper and colored ink. "I wouldn't quit."

"I know." He said. "I really do appreciate it. How about I throw in a spa day?"

"How important is this meeting?"

"It's a possible partnership that will bring in a lot of revenue and I cant fuck it up."

"Okay, I got this. Go rest."

"I'll email you the details for the spa day. Bring someone too."

I giggled, nodding as he waved to me.

Yoongi and I had known each other for years. So I had no problem being his assistant. He pays me well and I get perks.

Like random spas and long weekends.