107. He Regretted

“Eat, Ziming, why are you staring at me?” In the restaurant, seeing Gu Zi looking straight at himself, Ling Fan was stunned and then asked.

Hearing Ling Fan's words, Gu Ziming did not withdraw his eyes, but smiled lightly.

"Nothing, it’s just... I found that you look quite handsome today." Gu Ziming looked at Ling Fan while saying some complimenting words.

Although Ling Fan was handsome, when he saw him, Ling Fan was usually in school uniform or some casual clothes, or, it would be a simple white shirt. It was the first time he saw him wearing like this.

It was obvious that he specially got dressed up.

One had to say, compared with before Ling Fan had a more steady yet energetic temperament now, handsome, and also captivating.

If Ling Fan had got dressed up for tonight...ahem, for the date tonight, maybe he would be even happier.

Sadly…

Gu Ziming's eyes were dark, but then he resumed his previous warmness.

"Something bothering you?" Gu Ziming asked, and his eyes were filled with concern and curiosity.

"Huh?" Ling Fan was stunned.

Was it that obvious?

"Very obvious," Gu Ziming nodded and said in a rarely firm tone.

From the moment they sat by the table, no, from when they got into the taxi, Ling Fan looked like absent-minded.

When he got out of the car, he paid the driver 100 yuan, even forgot about the changes. And then, using the chopsticks upside down, taking the pepper as salt, and even drinking the coffee without adding some milk and sugar…

At first, he thought that Ling Fan was nervous.

However, soon he found it was not like that at all…

Although he was sitting in front of him, Ling Fan kept looking absent-minded.

"Is there something bothering you?" Seeing that Ling Fan was silent, Gu Ziming asked again.

"Hehe, no, nothing," Ling Fan smiled and said with a perfunctory tone.

However, in this regard, Gu Zi clearly did not get tangled.

"If you don't say it, don't say it", Gu Ziming sighed, made a pause, and then seriously said, "If you really have any trouble and can't solve it yourself, you can also tell me, even if I may not have the ability to help, at least I can share the burden.”

"Mm, okay, thank you, Brother Ziming," Ling Fan went into silence again.

"Oh, let's talk about something else. Today, you are treating me. I don't want your things to affect the atmosphere of tonight's date." Seeing that Ling Fan obviously didn't want to talk about the previous topic, Gu Ziming smiled and naturally changed a relaxed tone.

It was not a date, but a simple gesture of gratitude and a treat.

If Lin Fan noticed what Gu Ziming was saying, he would definitely correct it. Unfortunately, there were other things occupying his heart, so he didn’t even listen to what he was saying.