Chapter 4

Jack's POV

I watched Elsa walk away from the office, limping a bit. I don't feel guilty at all. She signed up for this job and I will make sure she suffers. I have to admit, she's by far the most beautiful woman I have ever met in my entire life excluding my mother and sister, obviously.

Elsa came back inside and handed me my files. I grabbed it from her hands and flicked her off with my wrist. I began reading my files but from the corner of my eye, I noticed Elsa trying not to itch her leg. Her legs were bright red and looked very irritating. I picked up my phone and called reception. "Good morning, Sir. How may I help you?" Rapunzel said. "First aid kit, my office. Now!" I shouted then ended the call.

After several minutes Rapunzel rushed in with a first aid kit. I stood up and snatched it out of her hands. "Leave now, Rapunzel." She blinked for a few minutes then left after giving Elsa a small smile.

I looked straight into Elsa's eyes. "Sit." I ordered. She looked around and then spotted a wooden chair and then sat down. I placed the kit on my desk and opened it. I took out the antiseptic burn cream and sterilising water as well as some napkins. I placed them out on the desk and closed the first aid box.

I went down on my knees and carefully lifted up Elsa's left leg. She has great legs, the type of legs you want wrapped around your waist. Stop, Jack. I took off her heels and grabbed the sterilising water and poured it slowly on her leg. She flinched a bit but I forcefully grabbed her leg to keep it in place, probably making her leg worse but who gives a shit.

I took a napkin and dapped away the excess water and grasped the cream and pushed a bit of it onto my finger. I spread it all around her leg, her muscles sometimes tensing. Then I did the same to her right leg before packing everything away. "Thank you." She muttered. I didn't look at her, I just packed everything away and called Rapunzel to take the kit away.

************************

It was 7pm and I still had tons of work left to do. I still hadn't managed to complete the documents for the meeting with Black Industries; which is tomorrow. I rubbed my temples and leaned back into my chair. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Erm, Mr. Frost?" I opened my eyes and saw Elsa looking at her feet. "What?" I asked tiredly. "Do you need any help?" She asked lifting her head up a little. "Yes, actually. Can you complete these documents while I read these files?" She nodded and clutched them from the desk.

I was half way through reading the files when I looked up. Elsa had her eyebrows furrowed together in concentration. She was biting the metal pen between her teeth and it was unintentionally turning me on. Fuck. I coughed out loud, making her look up at me. "Can you get me a glass of water?" She nodded and got up. I watched as she got up and walked to door, I couldn't help but check out her ass.

What the fuck is wrong with you, Jack? Why are you getting turned on by her actions so suddenly? Get it together. I slapped my face a couple of times and then called Flynn. "Hey bud, can you come over here please? I don't care! Fine, just bring her with you." Elsa walked in and handed me a glass of water. My hands brushed against hers. She suddenly looked into my eyes and I did too.

"What up, J-Dog!" Flynn shouted coming through my door. Elsa broke our eye contact and moved away. Rapunzel rushed in after him, carrying a lot of papers in her hands. "Nothing much, bro. What's all that?" I asked, pointing at the papers in Rapunzel's hands. "Just some accountant paperwork for tomorrow's meeting. Rapunzel was helping me out." He said. I heard Rapunzel mumble "more like forced to help." Flynn shot her a glare. "What was that!" He shouted. "Nothing! Nothing at all!" She replied.

"Anyway, where's Hic?" Flynn asked. Good question, where is he? I slid my phone out of my pocket and called Hiccup. "Hey Hic, are you still in the building? Ah, okay. Will you be done with the PowerPoint presentation anytime soon? Get the redhead to help you. Fine, okay. Okay, bye."

"He can't make it, he's still working on the presentation script and slides for tomorrow but if it's anything urgent, he said that he's just downstairs." I explained. Flynn nodded. Elsa and Rapunzel were deep in conversation. I cleared my throat and they broke apart.

"We need to finish everything by today for tomorrow. So let's get to work." I told everyone. Flynn took Rapunzel and they sat in the far corner, where a large sofa and a glass table was placed. I grasped Elsa's wrist and took her over to my desk. She tensed. I dragged her over to my laptop and pushed her down onto the chair.

"Okay, that is it. Can you please stop pushing me around? What is your problem?!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello!

Who's your favourite character so far?
Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!