24.

Naamah.

"Get your dirty ass hands off of me," Naamah demanded while releasing a wad of saliva into the demon's face. It's eyes were completely solid black which made Naa's skin crawl but she'd never confess to it. She'd never been greeted by a being so dark and demented until the past few days, it reeked of rotten meat which was its natural smell. Things from hell didn't have the best hygiene. Only reason it was beautiful in a way was because it had looked like Von or like him in a way.

"Aww don't be like that," it growled at her and it stuck its elongated tongue out and slowly traced it up her cheek, tasting her flesh.

Naa whined to herself and clenched her entire body as he gripped the back of her head.

Suddenly there was a cool draft of wind and the door had opened, the sound of heels clicked against the floor. The thing released her and looked back at the door as he laughed in nervousness. "Rakshasa enough," a woman's voice called but it was so powerful and dark, Naa's hair on her body stood up. The woman slowly entered the room having her silhouette now appear into an actual form. She was tall possibly because of the heels, her skin was about the same smooth brown tone at Naamah and she resembled her down to a T, except her eyes were much brighter.

Naa's eyes roamed over the woman, in utter shock, she could feel who she was just by looking at her.

"Hello daughter," the woman greeted with a devious smile relative to the demon's, "I'm Lilith."

Dayvon Daquan "King Von" Bennett

Von coughed dramatically as Durk and Booka finally released him once they reached a large mansion in the middle of absolutely nowhere. Von laid on his undamaged side and shook his head trying to fight the pain, "Naa can fix this the sooner we find her she can fix a nigga, this shit worse than gettin' shot," he confessed then reached up to be carried once again. They both reached down in sync and picked him up, they pushed the door open, which slowly creaked.

They all entered side by side, Booka let his eyes wonder and the house appeared to be covered with dust and millions of spider webs.

"Naa," Von called out but was quickly shushed by Durk. "We don't want that fuckin' thing knowin' we here," he informed then they walked towards the steps and slowly but surely made their way up. In the process of doing so, Booka's foot go stuck between the floor boards of the steps, he tried to yank it in the process but to no avail. Suddenly a hissing sound came about a large snake slithered from the crack of the steps and wrapped itself around Booka's leg. "Shit," he hollered then released Von as quick as he could and begin swatting at the large poisonous serpent. "Ge-get this shit off me I fuckin' hate snakes," he demanded. Durk gently guided Von to sit amongst the large staircase, then walked towards Booka reaching to grab the snake and it wrapped tighter around Booka's leg practically cutting off his circulation. "Shi-shit get off man this shit hurt," he confessed.

Durk reached in Booka's pocket pulling out the pen from earlier in the car and begin stabbing into the serpent repeatedly.

Moments later it released from around his leg and fell lifeless.

Durk was out of breath from the event and Book snatched the pen back before kissing it, "I'm keepin' this bitch forever on foenem."

Von chuckled and shook his head before they walked over picking him up, they continued on their way up the steps.

Once the arrived to the top, they saw a single door with a light gleaming from the bottom of it.