Destruction of Olympus Pt.3

Izou and Zeus were trading blows and every single one of them shook the now destroyed Olympus.

Lava shooting up from the ground from each traded blow.

Izou lands an overhead kick to Zeus that sends him down to the river of lava and Zeus recovered quickly from this and he summons the blade of Olympus and with godlike speed rushes at Izou.

Izou responds by taking out yamato and meets his sword with his and for few seconds would glare at each other with the intent of ending the life of one another.

While clashing blades Izou kicks Zeus in the stomach which sends him back a bit and Izou make a giant blue colored orb while Zeus makes a beast made out of pure lightning in response.

Izou: Hadouken!!

Zeus: Lightning beast hunting fang!!

Both attacks clash and after a few moments would explode.

They rush at each other again with their blades Zeus found an opening and Izou kept dodging and Izou uses his heel to kick the kunai back down to Zeus and cuts his cheek causing a little bit of blood to fall down his cheek

While Zeus was still shocked from the fact that Izou made him bleed he takes out Sekiken Zansastsu and uses his blood demon art to make his next attack stronger

Izou: Ryujin ken wo kurae!!

A red dragon comes roaring out from the sword ready to bite down on the king of gods and Zeus uses lightning to make a dragon himself and they clash once again which results in another explosion

Zeus looks around but he could not find Izou anywhere and the suddenly a red flames come down on him which he dodge barely and Izou charges right through the fire and lands a punch to Zeus chin Sending him flying.

Izou takes out his lunar dragon sword and yells

Izou: Moon Breathing: 18th form: Lunar Dragon's Crescent Dance!!

A purple dragon with crescent blades flowing around it surges forth and heads straight at Zeus and he had barely enough time to block it.

Izou then realizes that it was a clone and Zeus lands a kick that sends Izou flying back and makes him cough up a little bit of blood.

But Zeus wasn't done there he made a clones and they charge straight at Izou and he pops his neck in preparation and charges forth to end the clones.