11

Before I start.

Y'all seen Jisoo on Dior?! She looks so stunning. She literally was the main event. And the crowd was crazy

What about Rosé on YSL?! She slade that. She even drank tequila because she was nervous lol.

They both ate the fashion show. Even though they were wearing normal yet casual fits. Slaying like a queen.

Jennie looks like a ninja but she still slade that airport fashion thing. She looks beautiful even tho she was wearing a mask and only her eyes can be seen.
Can't wait to see her in Chanel fashion show.

Lisa....STREAM
Let's wait for her this Saturday.

--------------------

Me and Jisoo are currently in our P.E. class, the rest are sadly in a different class. Me and chu are just here sitting at the bleachers we don't know what to do lol.

"Hey Lis, Jisoo" Somebody called. Me and chu turned around to see Jeongyeon.

"Hey Jeong" Jisoo greeted back.

"By the way, congrats on the engagement" Jeongyeon congratulated Jisoo. Jisoo said her thank you and now the three of us are chilling.

"Have you guys seen the new prof? Jonathan Park?" Jeongyeon ask.

"Yeah. Why?" I ask back.

"In my own opinion, he kinda sus." Jeongyeon answered.

"So we aren't the only one who notice it" Jisoo mumble.

"Wait, you notice it too? One time she ask Nayeon to stay longer during his class even though her other classmates already left"

"Yeah. Our's too" Jisoo added.

"I'm telling you, something is up with him" I said seriously.

"Hey Manoban. Kim. Yoo. Quit slacking and start running!" Our P.E. teacher yelled. "Run 10 laps!" 10?!!!

"Stupid balled bitch" I hear Jeongyeom mumble.

We started running and it has only been 5 laps and I already feel like I'm dying. Why is this field so big?!

"My legs hurt!" I heard Jisoo yelled and I can't help but to laugh

"You know what? I quit" I said and stopped running. The second I stop I feel like I don't have any more legs.

"Why did you stop?" Our teacher said getting angry.

"Yah! Can we play basketball instead?" Jeongyeon yelled back.

"Fine. If you can shoot five balls in a row you can relax during my entire period" I never been so happy hearing a deal before.

Me and Jeongyeon are already done. Not to brag but it only took me three tries. On the other hand, Jisoo have been shooting for about ten minutes now and she haven't scored yet. What a dumbass.

"Okay that's enough Kim. You're just wasting my time and embarrassing yourself" Jisoo rolled her eyes and walk over to us cussing.

"Pity"

"That's my line"

"Hey, look isn't that the creep" Jeongyeom pointed. Me and Jisoo look at her confused but turned to where she's pointing at anyways. Omg it is the creep. If you haven't guess who we're talking about it's the Jonathan guy.

"What is he doing?" Jisoo ask.

"Why don't you go and ask the creep" Jeongyeon answered back.

"Bitch"

"Eh? What are you three doing?" Someone ask behind us while we spy at this creep mother bitch.

"Go away" Jisoo said. We got shook when her ear got pulled.

"Yah! Let her go-" I stop when I realized who it was. Chaeng.

"Ah so you're now spying on other girls? And you even made a new friend" Chaeng said pinching Jisoo.

"And you Manoban, I swear I'm gonna-" I cutted her off by giving her a half eaten burger. Don't ask where that came from. She instantly shut up and let go of Jisoo.

"That really hurts" Jisoo whined rubbing the parts where Chaeng pinched her

"Why are you even here?" I ask.

"The bell rang minutes ago so I came here to see what you guys are up to" She answered licking her fingers.

"Here" Jisoo giving Chaeng a water bottle and wiping some ketchup stain on Rosé's lips. Couple goals.

"Thankyou" Chaeng thanked and kiss Jisoo's cheek.

"Are you still hungry?" Jisoo ask while holding Rosé's hand.

"Yeah. We can eat later together" Chaeng answered while tapping Jisoo's cheek cutely.

I fake cough and they both look at me.

"Oh by the way, this is Yoo Jeongyeon" I introduced.

"Hi I'm Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé if you like" Chaeng said and went to hug Jeongyeon shortly.

"Sorry, she's very affectionate" Jisoo smiled.

"It's okay. I have to go, see you guys around" Jeongyeon said and left.

"So what were you guys really doing?" Chaeng ask seriously. Talking about mood swings.

"Huh?"

"Don't huh? huh? me Manoban"

"We saw the new Prof coming out of the abandon storage room" I answered.

"What? What was he doing in there?" Rosé ask again.

"That we were wondering about also" Jisoo replied, placing her hand on Chaeng's waist.

Here's that feeling again of being watched. I look around and saw nobody but the feeling is still there. This school better not be haunted.

"Is something wrong?" Jisoo ask.

"No, no. Let's go to the others, they might be waiting already" I said and drag them on our way out. Ofcourse Jisoo complain saying she can walk by herself and Rosé just humming to a song. On the ground.

-------------------
A little Chaesoo moment cause they ate the fashion show with there fits.

...........🕯️   🕯️   🕯️
......🕯️                    .🕯️
...🕯️                         .🕯️
🕯️.   Jenlisa dates    .🕯️
...🕯️      in Paris       .🕯️
......🕯️                      .🕯️
...........🕯️.  🕯️     🕯️

............🕯️   🕯️.   🕯️
.....🕯️                      .  🕯️
...🕯️                             .🕯️
🕯️.        WHYGEE         .🕯️
..🕯️.     DOWNFALL    .🕯️
......🕯️.        JK            .🕯️
...........🕯️                 .🕯️
............... ...🕯️   🕯️

🕯️ MANIFESTING JENLISA SECRET DATES IN PARIS 🕯️

M~<3

                                    -Knorr Cubes-