Chapter - 29

It's been a week to Sangeet and the excitement level keep on increasing as the marriage day is coming closer😄

Abhimanyu was lost the whole week still trying to analyse his feelings.....😶

But gradually as he spent more time with Shivani, be it due to the arrangements but his heart was never that peaceful before as it was now.

He even noticed her smallest reaction.....
How she made a pout when the flowers got entangled!!
How her nose turns pinkish when she is angry!!!
How much excited she gets when everything is done perfectly🥰!!!

Nothing fake..... All pure emotions coming from the bottom of her heart❤️!!!

His nights were sleepless when he just stare her while she is sleeping like a baby....🤭

He would think about when she is away.....

Soon Abhi realised that these are some serious symptoms of 'LOVE'...💖

He didn't want to delay to tell her about his feelings although he was scared about her reaction.

Tring-tring📳

His phone buzzed breaking his chain of thoughts.

He smiled looking at the caller ID and picked up the call.

"Main tumhe hi call karne wala tha...😃", Abhimanyu said as soon as he picked the call.

"Ohhhoo!! Aa gayi Mr. Lovesick Malhotra ko dost ki yaad.... Aur koi Hi...Hello nahi😝", Jai laughed at the other end.

"Ohh shutup Jai!! I am serious bro...😑", Abhi spoke in a strict tone.

"Bol bol.... Kya hua ab😊", Jai smiled.

"Ummm.... I .....Shivani.....wo.....kab..... I", he fumbled.

"Bhai aaj aaj mai bol lega mujhe aur bhi kaam hai...🤭", Jai chuckled.

"Ruk yaar I am trying!!!", he spoke.

"Haan haan ruka hua hun par thoda jaldi...."

"I....think I ....l.....love Shivani..", he finally uttered.

There was a complete silence just Abhimanyu heard a thud at the other side.

"Jai.... Are you okay😶?"

"Yeah yeah I am fine..... But ye--" , Jai asked unbelievably.

"Yeah yeah I know!! I also can't beleive I am saying this but--", Abhimanyu sighed.

"Ohhh hoo hooo wait a minute!!! Like now too you 'Think'.... Come on man!!!! Akal kaha hai Abhi teri🙄?", Jai rolled his eyes.

"Matlab!?"