{22}- Goyoku no Majō | Everlasting Contract

Okay. So as many of you know, this fanfic will be stopping at Arc 6 until the formal Arc 7 finishes, so I have some ideas for the future. 

Once this reaches the end of Arc 6, this'll be on a short hiatus, and I'll begin a new series. Y/N from this series will transport one of his soul copies to another world, and I have a few in mind:

Konosuba

Saga of Tanya the Evil

A Certain Scientific Railgun 

Other?

Vote plz and I'll see what to think about. Thx!

Y/N POV

"No need to look surprised. You don't need to act in front of me, you know. Also, your friend just left, so there's nothing to worry about." Echidna said as I slowly walked up to her.

"Um, hello, I guess? I'm Y/N L/N. And yes, it seems that I do know you." I politely took a seat in the other chair, where Subaru probably sat just a few minutes ago.

"You don't seem surprised." Echidna commented, and I shrugged.

"Well, all I see right now is a pretty girl with a butterfly hairclip, so I don't see what is there to worry about, personally."

"Oya? You went straight into it, huh?" Echidna's tone suddenly changed, and my whole body was rejecting her change in tone as if a disease was going to get spread.

"To be honest, what I was referring to was your actions and how you came into my domain." Echidna said as she straightened up and took a sip of her tea. 

"Wait... you didn't invite me?" I asked, bewildered.

"Yes. You came in here on your own accord, probably because Frakine-chan has said something, right?" Echidna asked, and I nodded.

"Sigh... despite sealing herself in a witch factor, I still cannot predict how she thinks... so unfair." Echidna stretched her arms as she regarded me. "By the way, why have you not drank my tea yet? I thought you were quite bold, considering that you can indeed come in here unannounced."

"Because I'm still questioning what bodily fluid is inside the cup." I answered truthfully, and she laughed.

"It's just my saliva. What, did you expect something more...?"

"No-nononono! I'm just simply wondering, that's all..." I said as I looked down at the brown tea. I did not think of anything else, I was expecting nothing... yes. I am simply wondering.

I then gulped the tea down in one go, knowing that it will help me soon enough. I'm not sure how long exactly I can stay in the Castle of Dreams, but this tea might just help me. This earned another snarky comment from Echidna.

"Well, let's get to business, shall we? What do you want to ask me, considering that you have eagerly came here on your own?" She said as she lowered her head onto her hands, holding them up as she set her elbows on the table, awaiting the answer.

Faced with an entity who could easily bring about the destruction of the world, I decided to obligate. "Actually, I'm just here to ask questions to confirm something."

"Sure, I'll give you a pass for asking things, considering that Dottir-chan is my friend, and you are her successor. What do you want to know?"

"Is you favourite colour silver?"

"Eh?" Echidna was taken aback at my simple yet personal question. "Yes, it is, I suppose. But why would you ask that-"

"Are you tone-deaf?"