Chapter 29

Alessandro P.O.V

"Alright then see you tonight" Sarah spoke and disconnected the call. Right now I couldn't be happier knowing that she finally agreed to go for dinner with me.

I almost thought she would never agree to meet me again after whatever happened in the morning. But I guess there is some hope.

I was smiling like an idiot ever since I got her call. I haven't ever experienced something like this before.

Although I have been in a casual relationship with plenty of women even after these years when it comes to a serious relationship, Sarah's face always appears in my mind.

I still don't know why I feel so attracted to her, it's not like she is the only prettiest woman I have ever come across but there is something different about her than other girls that makes her more special, making me more curious to know about her.

I have already got most of the information about Sarah's life which included her basic details, I even got to know how his husband was cheating on her. Even after all these things that man still had the audacity to order her to come back and live with him.

That asshole husband of hers, literally had one of the amazing women by his side but he choose to ruin it himself. I wished it was me who got the opportunity to be in Sarah's life.
I mean who won't want to be with her?

I snapped out of my thoughts and got back to doing my work again but my mind was busy counting every minute, waiting for the time to pass quickly so that I could go and pick up Sarah

I just hope tonight I don't do anything to piss her off again.

As the clock struck 7, I closed my laptop and informed my assistant about my departure. I walked to the elevator and got down to my car.

It felt as if I was going on my first date with my long-time crush.
Well, indeed Sarah is my long-time crush.

After half an hour I reached Amario Enterprises. I took out my phone and texted Sarah, informing her about my arrival.

After 10 minutes I saw Sarah walking out of the building. Even after working so late in the evening she still looked gorgeous. Her eyes roamed around the parking and soon she spotted me.

I stared at her stunning figure as she walked gracefully in my direction. She was still in her office attire while her beautiful hair was tied into a ponytail. Even without any extra effort, she looked ravishing.

"Hey, Beautiful! " I greeted her, smiling widely.

"Hello, Mr, Dante" she replied coldly while addressing me again with my surname. 

My smile instantly dropped seeing her behavior.
I guess she is still angry with what I did earlier.

Ignoring her behavior, I smiled again as I opened the car's door for her, and motioned her to get in.

Without a word, she got inside the car, I jogged back to the other side and sat on the driver's seat. 

I started driving the car towards our destination, from the corner of my eyes I glanced at Sarah who was now looking outside.

"Where are we going for dinner?" She suddenly asked making me turn in her direction

I was about to tell her the restaurant name when she spoke again

"I hope we are not going to any fancy place for dinner."

"Don't worry it's not a fancy restaurant," I replied back.

I instantly dropped my plans to take her to the fancy restaurant where I had my bookings.

After 5 minutes I pulled into the nearest McDonald's drive-thru.
I glanced at Sarah, whose face got lit up once she saw where I was heading