Chapter 36

After Gu Lixuan hung up the phone, he discarded Ji Qin's mobile phone in the corner.

Behind him, Ji Qin was seated half-leaning against the base of the wall, bound with a bunch of rags in his mouth. He was gruffing his neck and protesting angrily at Gu Lixuan.

Gu Lixuan turned around, walked slowly towards Ji Qin, squatted down and admired the other party's embarrassing appearance, then pulled out the rags in the other party's mouth, and asked, "Are you very angry?"

Ji Qin stared at him, "Gu Lixuan, what on earth are you planning to do?"

"You're asking what I want to do?" Gu Lixuan's face gradually turned acrimonious. "Don't think I didn't know that you colluded with your senior director and cheated me with a contract."

Ji Qin was taken aback, then understood, and smiled calmly, "It seems that you are not stupid. You found out the relationship between me and my senior so quickly. That's right, it was indeed my idea and it is not related to Li Mo. He doesn't even know what happened. It's fine if you have any grievances with me. You don't have to involve him."

The smile on Gu Lixuan's face became more ferocious, "Do you think that this is the only thing between you and me?"

Ji Qin was completely stunned.

"What else can you have against me? I'm not the one who broke the news that you used a substitute for the drama."

Gu Lixuan didn't have the mind to talk nonsense with him so he put the rags back into Ji Qin's mouth, walked to the other side of the sofa, and sat down. Gu Lixuan closed his eyes to sleep. He didn't care no matter how loudly Ji Qin yelled.

Half an hour later, Li Mo knocked on the door anxiously.

"Gu Lixuan, open the door!"

Gu Lixuan looked at the monitor on the phone and made sure that no one else was nearby before he opened the door calmly. 

Li Mo pushed him and rushed in. He saw Ji Qin's whole body tied up in a corner.

Ji Qin could not speak and just desperately shook his head at him. Li Mo could not understand what he was saying and was about to step forward to untie him when suddenly, a hand stretched out from behind his ear and covered his nose with a wet towel.

Li Mo struggle twice before losing consciousness. However, it seems that Gu Lixuan's drug is not that effective because Li Mo woke up after a few minutes.

He found that like Ji Qin, his whole body was tied up. But compared to Ji Qin, his treatment was slightly better. He was not thrown into the corner casually but is laying on the sofa. There are also no cloth strips stuffed in his mouth.

Gu Lixuan sat on the chair next to the sofa very gracefully, looked at Li Mo condescendingly, saw him open his eyes, and took a glass of drink to him, and asked gently, "Are you thirsty? Do you want to drink?"

"Gu Lixuan, what do you want to achieve by keeping the two of us here?"

"Are you asking what I want to do?" Gu Lixuan sneered and then approached Li Mo's ear and calmly said, "I want to...fvck you." 

Li Mo gasped. He couldn't believe that this came from Gu Lixuan's mouth.

Even Ji Qin in the corner was taken aback. He looked back and forth between Gu Lixuan and Li Mo. He suddenly realized that he seemed to have heard some secrets that shouldn't be heard.

"You...are you kidding me?" 

Li Mo took a moment to squeeze these words from his throat and at the same time carefully observed Gu Lixuan's expression, hoping that this was just a bad joke made by the other party.

However, Gu Lixuan didn't want to joke with him. He stared at him with viper eyes and continued.

"Li Mo, you know, I actually wanted to fvck you for a long time. Ever since we met, I dream about it all the time, that one day I can hold you under my body and fvck you fiercely."

Li Mo stared at the other party dumbfoundedly. The Gu Lixuan in front of him was so strange that he was terrified and the other party's words made him feel cold, he didn't even dare to breathe.

The first time he and Gu Lixuan met was outside the examination room where he took the art exam in his third year of high school. 

Gu Lixuan is tall and handsome. Everywhere he goes is the focus of everyone's attention. Even his art test scores are among the best of their class.

In their four years of university, he always followed Gu Lixuan and he was proud that he and Gu Lixuan became friends who talked about everything.

He never imagined that a person like Gu Lixuan would have such a nasty mind.

Gu Lixuan continued, "For so many years, I have actually had countless opportunities to attack you, but I didn't. Do you know why? Because I have been patient. I know that you don't like men. I knew it from the beginning so I have been living very hard. I want to completely take you but I can't bear to ruin you like this. Do you remember the movie that we both played in for the first time? To tell you the truth, the first actor that the director fancied was you. "

Li Mo was surprised again, "What did you say?"

"But to win the lead role, there is a price to pay. Do you know what the price is?" 

Li Mo stared at Gu Lixuan in a daze, a vague guess gradually grew in his heart but he was not sure if he's right.

"Yes, it seems that in the entertainment industry, you have not been a fool. It is exactly what you think." Gu Lixuan laughed, "He wanted to dive into you. But in the end, he didn't look for you because I intercepted him. I don't really want that role but when I heard about him fancying you accidentally, I suddenly felt very scared. I was scared that once he goes looking for you, you will compromise with him. I am afraid that you will sell yourself so easily in order to enter the showbusiness so I prevented it from happening! "

Li Mo was so startled by the successive truths that he was almost speechless. After a while, he asked in a trembling voice, "So, you..."

"Yes, I washed myself clean and took the initiative to climb on his bed." The smile on Gu Lixuan's face seemed to be poisoned but it was extraordinarily gentle, "You know what, he was originally not good to me. Oh how hard I took to serve him comfortably. Afterwards, I went back to the dormitory and vomited all day and night. At that time, you all thought I had a bad stomach... I had a bad stomach but it's not food that I ate but his..."

"Stop talking!" Li Mo interrupted.

Gu Lixuan vomited harshly in the dormitory. At that time, he accompanied Gu Lixuan to the school hospital for injections and infusions.

But he never expected that Gu Lixuan would do this kind of thing behind his back.