Chandrachur warns Brinda

Anirudh saves Bondita by stopping the saniyasini's saree falling on her. But fortunately Red color side of the saree covers both of them.

Everyone looks at them.

Random woman: Red color side covered you. You will be sumangali forever. Even though the saree had white color, red color covered you. Your husband will live long and he will stand by you always.

Bondita: I hope, he will.

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!

Tupur takes the saree from her. Anirudh turned aside.

Brinda: Its so weird. How can a color define something? White for widows, red for married, brown for saniyasinis? What is this?

Anirudh: Come lets move.

Anirudh went out, Brinda followed him.

Tupur: What Bondita, that woman is blabbering something? She is saying your husband will stand by you. Hahaha!

Bondita tries to move from there.

Tupur: Wait! I am again saying. You can't change Anirudh. He will not take Barrister robe again. You are wasting your time.

Bondita moved from there. Tupur smiled cunningly.

Brinda and Anirudh are travelling in jeep.

Brinda: Do you know her before? Why she always cross your path? And you, always saving her why?

Anirudh didn't answered her.

Brinda: Anirudh Babu, I am speaking to you only. I she your relation?

Anirudh: We reached Haveli, get down.

Brinda: This is not the answer for this. Answer me, Anirudh Babu.

He gets down and went inside. Brinda shouts that he should answer her and walked inside the Haveli.

Chandra: Hey, stop.

Brinda stopped.

Chandra: Why are you shouting like this? What answer you need from him?

Brinda: It's the matter between us. You don't interfere in this.

Chandra: You stop interfering in his life. You came here just to aid Kaka. Do it and move from here.

Brinda: Look, I am not speaking with you. I am questioning Anirudh babu only.

Chandra: Oh Anirudh, Anirudh, Anirudh.... Stop running behind him. If you have anything in your heart for him then bury it.

Brinda looks at him.

Chandra drags her to Bondita room and pushed her inside.

Chandra: Look, look at this room. Look at everything in this room. You was asking question to Anirudh na? In this room you will find the answer.

He tries to show her AniDita's wedding photo. But Anirudh arrived there and stopped her.

Anirudh: What is going here Chandrachur?

Brinda: He pushed me inside. I am wounded.

Anirudh stares at Chandrachur.

Chandra: Hn, I did. So that she will not question you anymore.

Anirudh: Both of you come out first.

Chandra came out.

Anirudh: Do you need invitation?

Brinda also came out.

Brinda stared Chandra and moved from there.

~In Bondita's House~

Bondita is thinking of Tupur's words. She recalls each and everything and worries.

Bondita looks at Anirudh's photo.

Bondita: Why you are being stubborn? What you are getting from weapons? Pati Babu, all are seeing you as beast, even though they respect you. Everyone is taunting you at your back. I don't want to hear those things. Please become like old Anirudh Roy Chaudhary. Please!

She cries...

~In RC haveli~

Anirudh is about to lock Bondita's room but stopped thinking of something.

He enters inside and looks at Bondita's photo. He dusted and touched it.

Anirudh: Bondita, why you are being stubborn? You know everything that happened. You know Kaka's condition but still you are refusing to meet him. Why, Bondita? I know you are angry with me, but try to understand laws will not work only weapons will. With weapons only I stopped the confusions years back. Laws didn't helped us, instead it killed our loved ones. I am standing alone here, Bondita!

He cries thinking of Bondita promising in front of Durga maa that she will not step inside the Haveli.

~In Bondita's house~

Bondita: Pati Babu, you taught me to be stubborn. You always say, being stubborn for right thing is a right one. I will make you to drop the weapons.

She cries thinking of Anirudh promising in front of Durga maa that he will never take Barrister robe, he will handle weapons to protect people.

~In RC Haveli~

Anirudh: Theek hain, Bondita! Be stubborn as much you can. I will break it. I will make you to return RC haveli.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️