Chapter 36

No One POV

  " Hahaha! Oh man, you guys are hilarious,"

  They all look at the entrance and saw a green-haired man with a snake around his neck and Earthquake standing beside him, with grocery stuff. Zhongli asks the unknown man" Might I ask, who...,"."Ah, how rude of me. I'm Baizhu, boss of the Bubu Pharmacy,".

  " Earthquake! Why are you here with him? And why are you full of bruises?!" Paimom asked, Baizhu then reply " Ah, I simply found this young fella walking. He said he has something for my little Qiqi, so I decided to take him with me,"." Hmph! Thanks to the Archon, he a very manner person," the white snake at Baizhu necks talked.

  " Hahaha, don't mind Changsheng, she's a good girl. As for you three... Communal chaos-causing with Qiqi aside, what business brings you here?" Baizhu ask, and Zhongli replied " Do you sell Everlasting Incense in this fine establishment?"."Everlasting Incense? Why, of course, we do!" Baizhu answer. Paimom then said, " Phew, at last! Things are finally starting to come together—,"

  " Three million Mora, top quality, guaranteed,"

  Aether and Paimon shocked " Three Million Mora?!"." Ok, here," with no shocked or panicked face, Earthquake hands twelve bags with a Mora logo on it, makes Paimon ask." Where did you get that a lot of money?! Paimon though you spend all of them for our adventure food!".

  " I used to work with my grandpa at his shops, so money things is kinda normal to me. Besides, I found a ton of Mora on my way to meet Qiqi. Is this enough?" Earthquake ask, Baizhu smile " Splendid, here you go. Everlasting Incenses,"." Thank you—Ow!" Earthquake growled in pain while holding his legs.

  " Oh my, I forgot to treat your bruises. Here," he put Earthquake on the reception table." Paimon doubts that his treatment it's going to be expensive. What're we gonna do? Is this the part where we go crawling back to Childe...?".

Twenty minutes later...

  " Bwahahahahaha!" Childe laughed hard after hearing their story." Cocogoat! Cocogo— Ahahaow my sides hurt... Oh my goodness, I cannot BELIEVE you fell for that!"." I know, right?! It's funny! Hahaha!" Earthquake laughed with Childe.

  " Hey! Less laughter, more sympathy! And you!" Paimon looked at Boboiboy( yes he already changed to normal) who's being treated " Why didn't tell us when you found out what it means?!" Boboiboy smiled innocently " Ehe,"." What do you mean Ehe?!".

  " I'm almost in tears over here... Ah, thank you, that was the best laugh I've had in a long time. In return, I'm more than happy to sort out this mess you've managed to get yourselves into... and also your treatment, pal," Childe look at Boboiboy who is finishing being treated.

  " If Bubu Pharmacy needed a stable supply of, say, coconut milk, the Fatui could help by setting up a robust and speedy distribution network,"." Strange... I knew the Fatui infiltrated business with seductive deals, but... So much fuss over coconut milk?" Changsheng said. Qiqi came to Baizhu and said " Coconut milk, Baizhu. Quick. Qiqi wants coconut milk,".

  Boboiboy kneel down to Qiqi, and hold a coconut drink, with a few decorations on it." Here you go. I've been searching for this at the beach, hope to your liking,"." Coconut milk...," Qiqi said, and drink with a happy feeling. Boboiboy took her then took her to the corner so she won't hear an adult's conversation.

  " Did you like my golem?"." Qiqi wants to play it with it. Qiqi likes him," he chuckles and pats her head.Zhongli leave, while Paimon, Aether and Boboiboy remain to thank Baizhu." Thank you, Mr.Baizhu. Bye!" he waves to the man and Qiqi while they talked to Aether and Paimom. When he tried to leave, he saw Childe standing alone, so he decided to eavesdrop.

  " That lot is an absolute riot. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard," Childe said, and continue " So, You've been eavesdropping, I hope. What have I missed?".Boboiboy thought he got caught but turns out it's only a normal woman Fatu.

  " Yes, Master Childe. They have spoken of the Qixing taken the Golden House...," at that moment,Boboiboy realized that the Fatui now know about the Qixing take over of Golden House." Well, well, well. Ningguang and her Qixing cronies. What else would they be hiding in the Golden House... if not the Exuvia?" Childe said.

  Exuvia... Isn't that Rex Lapis Adeptus name? Is that mean Rex Lapis body is in the Golden House, Boboiboy thought. He glared at Aether only " I apologize, Aether. But I warned you didn't I? As the old Liyue saying goes: " The walls have ears,".

  He looked at the Fatui and ask " How about the kid?"." Apparently our research hasn't shown anything. This is the first time someone could control all element without having a vision!" The Fatui replied. Childe smirk at the answer.

  " I can't wait to fight him,"