Chapter 20

I was heartbroken when I see Poki's face. Her eyes are flooding in tears, she didn't want to look at me, she keep turning her face away from me when I tried to look at her.

Y/n: Babe what's wrong...?

Poki: I-I'm sorry...

Y/n: F-for what?

She turns away from me, her body language is telling me that she felt guilty inside. Curiously, I left the bedroom to see Rae and Janet sitting on the couch. They look... Frustrated...

Rae: Y/n, you may not like this but...

Janet: A scum just run straight at us and kissed Poki's cheek... The security managed to stop him from running away but still...

Y/n: W-what...??

Rae: I'm... We're sorry we didn't have the chance to stop him...

Y/n:...

Janet: Y/n...?

I felt tears flowing down from my eyes. I was sweating and suddenly my breathing was short, I started to lose my vision. The last thing I remember was Rae and Janet rushes at me before everything turns black.

...: Good performance mon ami!

The sound of a sarcastic French man behind me.

Y/n: Shut the fuck up Spy, I'm...

Spy: Mad? Frustrated? Sad? All at the same time? Not surprised at all

Y/n: Ugh, sometimes I hate you...

Spy: Heh, fair enough. Patience Y/n, remember that.

Y/n:... Also aren't you suppose to fade away now? And the whole room fell apart?

Spy: I don't know, perhaps it's because you-

Y/n: Dead??

Spy: Ugh, you imbecile! You blacked out!

Y/n: O-oh...

Spy: Merde... Whatever, I wonder what the ladies are doing now...

Poki's POV

I'm sorry Y/n... I shouldn't have go... I feel heavy in my heart now... I'm so sorry....

Rae: Umm Poki, you okay girl?

Poki: Mhm...

Rae: Come here... It's alright... But I'm afraid Y/n needs you now...

Poki: What do you mean?

Rae: W-well, take a look yourself...

Rae walked out of my room as I hesitantly stood up and followed her. I saw Janet grabbing a blanket and Y/n was sleeping on the couch?

Janet: He... Uhh...

Rae: Passed out...

Poki:...

Rae: Imane?

My heart was full of guilt, it was all my fault, isn't it? He will never forgive me...
I run towards my bedroom and locked it, I lay down on the bed, the pillow was soaking wet from my tears. Then darkness.

It's your fault

He will NEVER forgive you

He probably gonna go look for another girl

...

...

...

SHUT UP!