•1•

Prom season was coming in seven months.
Yet, all the other kids in my class where so exited. But not me. No. I wasn't planning on going. Why? Well, ever since those kids started the rumors about me, no one would talk to me. I had no friends and no guy would dare ask me out unless he wanted to be humiliated in front of the whole school.

"Hey! There's the snitch! What is she doing just standing there? Shouldn't she call her Dad?" Sasha started laughing and so did her whole "crew". The crew are a whole bunch of kids that follow Sasha Smith like she's there queen or something. I looked down  trying to avoid seeing their mocking faces. I started walking to my class until I bumped into someone. He was tall, very tall and muscular. I looked up. It was Noah Herger, the most popular boy in my school, the kind of guy all the girls are drooling over, the kind of guy that dates bitches like Sasha. I personally find him a jerk.
"Sorry" I whispered
"It's not a big deal.." He said smiling at me with his pearly whites.
"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes and started walking to my class.

Later that day when I walked home I swear I could feel someone following me but every time I turned around there was no one there. I walked until the corner of that block and took out my lunch which I haven't touched and walked towards the park and then walked up to victor, the homeless guy that lives there.

"Hi Victor!" I said with a wide smile.
"Ellie! What a wonderful day it is today! Why don't you sit down for a little? " he said. He seemed really happy to see me.
"I have a lot of homework to catch up on. But I guess I can stay here for a couple minutes if you'd like." I said and sat down on the bench.
"Here" I said and handed him my tuna sandwich.
"Thank you so much!!" He said. He was happy to eat food after not eating anything since yesterday.
"I'm sorry I couldn't give you food this morning... I was running late and I couldn't grab anything for you. " I said looking down at my shoes.
" Don't worry about it! I really appreciate what you're doing already " he said and then tapped my head in affection.
"Oh! I almost forgot! Here, this is for you" He said and handed me a trashy looking set of earrings and a necklace made out of pop tops.
You may ask pop tops? Really? Well, I just finished sewing a dress. It was a thin fabric with a design the kind of resembled a newspaper or magazine to me. All I needed to complete my look were a set of earrings with a matching necklace.
Victor believe it or not, Is a great fashion assistant. He's also great at making jewelry. Those earrings and necklace were exactly what i needed to complete my dress!
"Thank you! This would be perfect! Would you like to see my latest design?" I asked Victor .
He nodded. I opened my backpack and took out my sketch book and opened my latest design and handed it to him.
" This is.. It's beautiful! " he said.

I checked the time and noticed its been fifteen minutes since I sat down. "Oh no! I'm going to be late!! " I said and got up.
"see ya tomorrow!" I said as I started running
"See you tomorrow!" I heard him say.

I got home late. I ran upstairs changed and put on some makeup and a pair of earrings and brushed my slightly wavy dark and messy hair. Damn it! I totally forgot it was Daniel's 1st birthday! I ran downstairs and sat on the couch trying to breath normally and not like I had just ran a marathon.

The moment I caught my breath I heard the door opening.
"You ready?" Erin asked me. I nodded and grabbed the gift I made my little nephew.
Erin isn't my biological sister but she may as well be. She is the person I tell all of my secrets to. All except for the fact I'm being bullied.
We walked towards Erin's car.

"Hello" I said excited as I walked in the door. I
"Hi! Here have a seat" Olive welcomed me. I saw plates stacked with food on the table. Just the smell made me feel sick to my stomach.
" I made a little something for Daniel. " I said as I handed her the wrapped outfit I made him and then sitting down trying to forget the food on the plate In front of me.