2

Humming, Athanasia happily skipped away from her new hideout

Humming, Athanasia happily skipped away from her new hideout. A grin lifted to her face at the thought of hiding all her precious. 

Ever since she found out she was reincarnated as princess Athanasia de Alger Obelia, she had been planning her full-proof plan!

Step 1: have the maids fall for her charm

Step 2: hide away small amount of golds and jewelries

Step 3: save up those jewelries

Step 4: grow up well

Step 5: grab Ardy and run the hell away from here!

Although she would absolutely love to stay here (she doesn't have to work! She can just eat, play, and have fun!) there was someone called the "ticking timebomb" that was her father within this walls.

She stopped skipping as she sighed. Shaking away negative thoughts, she lightly slapped her cheeks before stretching, "no need to be down, let's stretch under this beautiful twilight~!"

The princess froze as her mind caught up to what she said.

Eyes snapping open to look at the pink skies, she felt her blood ran cold.

"Shit. It's twilight. Ardy's gonna kill me!" 

 Ardy's gonna kill me!" 

-♕2-

"Princess, do you want some milk?"

"Yeah, but I don't want it cold!"

"Sure, I'll heat it up for you"

The sound of quick movements followed after Lilian leaving the room made Adrastos sigh. Opening jewel blue eyes, he looked at his sister who halted in her movement with a shudder. Her eyes snapped to his bed, instincts guiding her to find the source of threat, before meeting his unamused gaze.

An 'eep' escaped her lips, and he had to stop himself from laughing.

"Ack, I thought you were asleep!" she whispered angrily, a hand pressed against her chest, eyes glaring.