★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ]彡★

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐              

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐              

                 -3rd POV-

└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

It was exactly one month after everything went down.

Chrollo could no longer use nen, Gon and Killua went back to whale island and Leorio had gone back to studying.

That left Kurapika. He had been on an endless chase since that fateful day since they all went their separate ways.

Currently, the blonde male was tailing some Intel on someone who may have connections to a set of those haunting eyes, the crimson eyes of the Kurtas.

The man whom he was tracking was well known in the underworld, his specialty was thievery yet he stole prized possessions that were stolen prior, he was never bold enough to be the first to steal anything.

Melody had caught a glimpse of him by mistake and by courtesy, informed Kurapika of a potential lead.  This leads us to our current event, the chase.

Kurapika's physical appearance had changed quite a bit since the gang was last together, His blonde hair was last seen to be just above his shoulders, his eyes previously held an incomparable flicker of flames, yet now those eyes were more hollow than before, even with his contacts, his eyes didn't hold a glimmer of hope.

His hair now fell right past his sharp shoulders, his bangs longer often tucked behind his ears nowadays, his singular drop earring shimmers against the dark street lights of Glamor City.

From behind the brick building he currently resides against, The blonde listens closely to the laughter and boasting that is heard just beyond the brick wall where the entrance of an underground club resides.

"Hell yeah, I got them! They're in a glass case right next to the eyes!" The sound of a gruff man boasted about, causing a few 'ooh's' and a couple 'ahh's'.

There it was, the reason to pursue.

After hearing the loud steel door shut and silence once again roamed throughout the streets of Glamor City the Kurta for the first time stepped out, his fitted black on black suit accepted the light from the faded street lights, barely reflecting off the deep void like shade the blonde was currently wearing.

Before taking his steps, the Kurta adjusted the black cuffs of the sleeves of his suit better, his chains in position to be used if and when needed.

The hidden eyes of the Kurta looked around once more before he casually stepped out fully from behind the brick wall, which his back was laid upon just moments ago.

The steps of his crisp black loafers hit the concrete streets of the sleeping city. After adjusting the other cuff, he then sticks his right chained hand into the pocket of his black slacks, the dark blue seams of the slacks easy to miss within the night.