Chapter 20

Naruto and the others were currently resting at the house Yamato had made using his stupidly useful Wood release. 

Yamato and Naruto would sometimes lock eyes and chuckle, which would confuse Sakura and Sai. It was as if they both had a secret they were keeping from them.

Kurama just muttered something along the lines of 'overpowered blonde brats.'

"Hey Naruto, are you going to use me in this fight? I haven't tasted blood in a long time and what's better than a sannin?" asked Amaya.

"Yeah, just be careful that it's the right sannin, we don't want to kill ero sennin or obaachan do we?" thought an amused Naruto.

His thoughts then went back to the conversation he and Sasuke had had in the morning.

---Flashback---

'Naruto!' came Sasuke's voice. Startled, Naruto first looked around him to see who had called him, then he remembered about the seal.

"Wow Naruto, you forgot about a 'masterpiece' seal of yours. You have reached a new level of stupid," teased Kurama.

"And you have reached a new level of sloth, but I never complain do I?" shot back Naruto as he then activated the seal.

"Yo Sasu-gay," said Naruto.

"Listen, a few days after the whole bridge shit, Yugito Nii, the two-tailed jinchuriki will be attacked," said Sasuke, and Naruto sat up now serious.

"We have to let her get kidnapped, and let them take out some of Two Tail's chakra, since that would keep trouble away from them. Then, I'll be the one to go rescue her," said Sasuke.

"B-bu-" 

"No buts. They must not know about Itachi snitching out or something, so you can't just pop out everywhere. Since a few days ago I was attacked by Kakuzu, I can just beat them up in the guise of revenge. You don't do anything. I promise I won't let her die," said Sasuke.

In every country, except for Kiri, the kage and two of their trusted shinobi, preferably jinchuriki were informed about Sasuke. For Suna it was Kankuro and Temari, for Iwa it was Han and Kurotsuchi, and for Kumo, it was Yugito and Bee. 

So, his appearance would make sense to Yugito and it wouldn't stir a lot of trouble.

"Tch... fine. But if things go south, you'll instantly summon me," said Naruto over the seal.

"Right. Got it, boss," joked Sasuke.

"We'll discuss this later when we meet," said Naruto.

"In front of Sakura and others?" asked Sasuke.

"Bitch you have Sharingan, I have Sharingan, let's put it to use."

---End---

'Well, I guess I can trust him on this one,' thought Naruto as he spun his kunai on his index finger using chakra.

Meanwhile, Sai was drawing the lake's view while thinking of a name for it.

'Hmm... looks like I haven't reached that stage yet. Even now I can't think of a name for it. That bastard Danzo...' thought Sai with a frown.

As for Sakura, she was practicing medical ninjutsu on fishes she caught in the lake.

And how did she catch them? She punched the water so hard that a lot of it splashed out with dozens of fish. Like how is it even possible? How strong is she?

Half of them went back into water and the other half was cooked by Yamato, who was anxious. Why anxious? Well, on his previous missions with Naruto and during the time he helped Jiraiya with Naruto's training, he found out that he tended to get violent in his sleep if he didn't have anything to cuddle, like pillows or Hinata.