hellooooo!

HI EVERYONE!

HI EVERYONE!

it's been so long since i updated but here I am!2!1!1!
im not sure how long it was exactly, but i'm very happy that i'm able to update u guys with what's currently happening with my life.

as u all may know from the chapter before this, i delivered some disappointing news and took an unexpected break from writing. ur guys' kind words literally brought me in tears and i felt better after reading them. i'm very happy to know that u guys are very understanding and are such great people.

during those times i was buried with depression and overwhelming intrusive thoughts.

don't worry, i won't trauma dump but that's basically the jist of it and initially what i just want to say concerning those times. but it's safe to say that i am feeling much better now. i have a therapist and we're looking forward to help me with prescribed meds.

and since i've matured as a person, my style of writing has also matured and developed. with that being said, i don't think i'll be able to continue this book unless i decide to change the form of writing— which i doubt will happen. i started this book out of impulse and i'm happy with how successful it is. i know, i know, i left u guys with a cliffhanger but i just can't seem to continue this story with the same writing style that i had a while ago. please understand.

but don't be sad! i'll most likely start writing more with books that i am happy about and are glad to write.

but anyways, enough about me. how are u guys?!1?11 it's been so long but i hope u guys are doing well. please stay safe and wear ur masks! drink water and make sure to eat well. i'm sure the suna from this book will tell u the same.

but alright, that's all for now! bye bye. 'till next time! mwah