Ch. 52 - THE WOLVES OF WAR

Avalon's outfit:

Chapter Fifty-Two⚔ The Wolves Of War ⚔

Chapter Fifty-Two
The Wolves Of War

Scott, hiding behind a stone support column, looks around the corner for a brief moment to find Lydia, Avalon and Malia hiding behind a crate. Scott went to run over to them but is forced to move back to avoid being hit by gunfire, which just broke the cement covering the corner he was just standing behind.

Deucalion is desperately trying to crawl away to safety, and Peter has just rushed from behind another support column to behind a steel barrel in hopes of it holding up better against the Hunters' ammunition.
Malia and Avalon, ducked down as far as they can behind a create, tries to hold the wooden box still so Lydia, who is covering her ears to minimize the trauma to her enhanced sense of hearing, remains safe.

A hunter found Scott's hiding spot and was about to shoot him, much to Scott's panic, until suddenly, Stiles' Jeep speeds through the road in front of the shipyard and forcefully hits the Hunter so hard he flies backward. Scott, stunned, looks at Stiles, who gives him a relieved-yet-exasperated look.

"You didn't think you were doing this without me, did ya?" He asked and before Scott can process his best friend's arrival, Derek appears next to the Jeep and smirks at him, "Without us?" He asked. Not waiting for a response, Derek immediately lets out his fangs, claws, and glowing blue eyes before roaring and launching himself into the fray, allowing him to easily take down two Hunters in midair.

Since Derek's intervention has tilted the fight in their favor, Malia gets out of her hiding spot and rushes toward a Hunter, shoving him hard against the chain-link fence behind him. Without pausing, Malia, using her newly-taught sightless acuity, senses a Hunter behind her and pirouettes before slashing him across the chest several times with her claws. Finally, Malia runs backward to kick the first Hunter in the head, easily knocking him out.

Near the parking lot, Peter has just shoved a Hunter against one of the stone support columns; though the Hunter blocks his first strike, Peter manages to land a second one before kneeing him in the head. Once that threat has been eliminated, Peter, with his glowing blue eyes and fangs out, roars in glee and goes to find another Hunter to fight.

Avalon quickly ran out and wrapped her arm around a hunter's neck before kicking his legs out from under him. She held her hands out right as a couple hunters ran up to her and her eyes turned her golden yelled/fiery reddish-orange. The guns they were holding slowly started to glow a red hot before the men yelled out in pain, dropping the guns as they burned their hands. Avalon wasted no time, grabbing both of the men by their hair, slamming their heads against each other before letting their bodies fall to the ground.

Derek slammed another of Monroe's men onto the ground like a sack of potatoes, which leads Monroe to realize that they're outmatched. She runs toward her SUV with the rest of the Hunters who are conscious and not badly injured before they drive away.