47

It has been two weeks since I got home with Alana. And I was loving it. Alana actually went on a date with Paolo yesterday so I had to babysit Alex.  And I think she enjoyed it.

I have been talking with my family every day. Xander told me Noah has been asking about me every day because I haven't talked to him since I left. But he sends me texts every day about how he is doing. And I secretly love how good he is to me even tho I hurt him. I am right now staring at his last text which is from yesterday.

Hey
Hope you are doing great, I still miss you you know. Today I took my first steps. The doctor said he didn't think it would take me so fast to start moving my legs but I have to. I am still rooting for us to go on Vacation and for that, I need to be good. Xander tells me your good and I'm glad to hear it. Don't feel bad for not answering me because I want you to take your time so you can come back stronger and happier than ever. See you soon I love you.

I really don't want to ignore him but if I talk to him I know I will give in immediately.

Today I am going with Alana to watch her fight. I want to see what her life is like. She has been so engaged in my life and before these weeks I hadn't even been to her house. So I am really excited. The woman who is babysitting Alex is the same babysitter Romeo used to have. Ever since Alex came into our life my dads asked her to help us out which she does.

I actually asked Diego to come with me because I know he fights too apparently he was going to be there already when I asked him. But it ended with all my brothers going to come because they miss me.

"ALANAAA" I call for her.

"You know you are too lazy to come to my room." She says as she comes into my room

"Is this ok or too much?" I ask her while laughing.
I was wearing a  high waist black skirt that came a little above my knees. And a red crop top. I was actually feeling myself but in the back of my mind I was thinking I wanted to show him this, what good would it do if I looked this good and he didn't see me.

" you look so amazing minus that frown"

"Just text him back, if he is always in the back of your mind that just proves how much he means to you" she adds

I thought about it, and it is true, I always wait for his texts, everything that happens I ask what would Noah do. So I text him.

Hey, my brothers are coming to watch Alana fight, you should go with them. I will be there too.

Let's just hope he will come.

We make it to the fighting club and I see Vincent first so I run up to him and jump on his back.

"My baaabyyyy" Diego screams while carrying me from Vincents back and twirling me.

"I missed you so much!" He says while hugging me.

" I missed you too," I say laughing.

" Does that mean you are coming home with us," Xander says with a smile and Alana raised her eyebrows at him.

" No I need more time, soon I promise," I tell them, and they all frown.

" OK sis I need to go up now see you after the fight," Alana says as she kisses my cheek.

So now I am standing between Vincent and Diego. I am bummed, Noah was not with my brothers, which I am guessing he is not coming at all.  The fight starts but what surprises me is that Alana is fighting a guy and not a girl. I have seen her fight Ben so I know she can fight good but I have not seen her fight in the underground. I know I used to train a lot with uncle Adam but seeing someone close to you fight like this, I don't like it. I fight to defend myself. 

But in a way, Alana fights to survive. This was or is her way of fighting for herself. My thoughts are interrupted when Paolo comes to us.

"hey found this guy here looking for you" 

"Noah?"