Bonus Ch. - A PAINTED FUTURE

Bonus Chapter♡ A Painted Future ♡

Bonus Chapter
A Painted Future

Beauté en France

Avalon woke up slowly to see Malia walk out of the bathroom of their hotel room in a robe. Avalon smiled softly as she watched Malia for a moment, "No one told me France makes people more beautiful." Avalon said making Malia smile and look over at her.

"Hi." Malia said as she walked over and dropped down next to Avalon, "Hey." Avalon said before Malia kissed her. "What are the plans for today?" Avalon asked as they pulled away and Malia raised her eyebrows, "Dont you have school?" She asked and Avalon shook her head. "It's Sunday." Avalon said and Malia pursed her lips slightly, "Oh yeah." She said.

Avalon chuckled slightly as she stared at Malia with a small smile while twirling a stand of Malia's hair around her fingers. "What?" Malia asked making Avalon look at her slightly alarmed, "What what?" Avalon asked. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Malia asked and Avalon raised her eyebrows, "I'm not looking at you, I'm admiring you." Avalon said and Malia smiled and squinted at.

"Why are you 'admiring' me?" Malia asked and Avalon shrugged slightly, "Because you're beautiful, I thought we've established that today already." Avalon said making Malia smile. "Cute." She said before kissing Avalon then getting up, "I'm calling room service." Malia said and Avalon watched her with a small smile as she walked over to the phone.

Galerie D'art

"Why do I need my eyes closed?" Malia asked as Avalon carefully pulled her through a room, "Because it's a surprise." Avalon said. She lead Malia to the middle of the room before stepping back slightly, "Okay, you can open your eyes now." Avalon said.

Malia opened her eyes before glancing around to see the were in an art gallery with all of Avalon's paintings hanging on the walls or the walls being the painting. "Welcome to La galerie d'art Dunbar, or since your still learning french, The Dunbar Art Gallery. I'm still figuring out the name." Avalon said as Malia looked around.

"You finally got your own art gallery?" Malia asked and Avalon smiled, "And it gets open to the public next week." Avalon said and Malia smiled at her. "This looks amazing." Malia said and Avalon glanced around, "My parents and Liam are supposed to fly here for the opening." Avalon said and Malia smiled and walked up to her.

"I'm proud of you." Malia said making Avalon smiled at her before hooking her hand behind Malia's neck and pulling her into a kiss.

Mariage Deux

"Hey, you ready to go?" Avalon asked as she finished getting ready for her and Malia's date. "Yeah, but I wanted to ask you something before we go." Malia said making Avalon turn to her, "What's up?" Avalon asked and Malia nervously took a deep breath.

"Will you marry me?" Malia asked making Avalon's eyes widen slightly, "Damn it." Avalon said making Malia raised her eyebrows. "That wasn't the answer I was expecting." Malia said and Avalon shook her head slightly while gently grabbing Malia's face, "No, no, no- Yes, I want to marry you. I would love to marry you." Avalon said making Malia smile.

"I dont have any rings though." Malia said and Avalon nodded slightly, "That's fine, because..." She said as she pulled open the drawer to the nightstand. "I was planning on asking you during the date." Avalon said before holding up a small box with two rings in it.

"You just beat me to the question damn it." Avalon said and Malia smiled at her before grabbing her face and pulling her into a kiss. "I love you." Malia said, pulling away slightly making Avalon smile softly at you, "I love you too." Avalon said before pulling her back into a kiss.

♤♧♤♧♤
Author's Note:
And here we are again, at another ending of a book. Like I always say, thank you so so so much for reading my book.

Up next ~
Allison/Lydia

~ Go check out my announcements book for any future book announcements ~