|49| Miss me in Secret

Chapter 49: Miss me in Secret

__________________________________________

A/N: hiiii♡

Recommended music:

• Kataomoi - Aimer  (this sounds so good ^^)

__________________________________________

Dawn had long broken through, with the sun up high blazing warmly amidst the cool January air. Streaks of sunlight seeped in through the clear window, fingers twitching to its wake.

Lying flat on his stomach, Taehyung's eyelids finally cracked open, deep raven irises dilating to adjust to his environment. His calloused fingers clenched the dark colored fabric underneath him, creases following. Pushing the unruly strands away from his line of vision, he groggily rubbed his eyes with his idle hand whilst pulling up his weight on his elbows to arch his spine.

He exhaled through his nose, squinting a little as he looked at the expensive furnished headboard.

Oh...

His eyes darted to the empty side beside him. Ruffled sheets cold to his touch.

Oh.

Shit.

Taehyung immidiately scrambled to his limbs as the dazed images from the previous night rushed to his mind. The twisted limbs and the pools of warmth, infiltrated his mind once again, slithering and licking at his skin that flushed with just the thought of it.

Although Taehyung hadn't managed to see much in the darkness, the searingly sweet touch and the hollow, warm lips against his torso, nipping and sucking away, was a sensation as clear as day that eventually forced out a deeper shameful shade of red.

Taehyung scampered, careful of his lower back and limbs, knowing all too well the ache that should follow as a result from the night's events wouldn't be welcoming. Taehyung wasn't well versed in this area, but he wasn't some dumbwit.

However, not everything was as he expected. The uncomfortable uneasiness between his legs was sure present but the said scorching pain was nowhere to be found. The sensation was all too odd, but nothing brutal.

Considering himself fairly lucky, Taehyung pulled onto his pants and tugged them on.

Nerves jittery as ever, thoughts muffled and heart raging a storm.

Embarrassment and realization poured down hard, making the Detective stumble at his feet.

He didn't dare to linger his eyes on the faint purple-hue hand prints left on his lower torso. Taehyung infact no longer had the courage and was too mortified to look at himself in a mirror, knowing all too well he'd find every single evidence of the deed etched onto his body.

Although, it wasn't an emotion of regret- but it was something Taehyung neither knew how to explain nor cope with. Sensing his heart tremble, Taehyung had acknowledged that he didn't know a lot of things.

Things like, what next?

What next?!

He had sex with the Devil-

He had sex with Jungkook.

But what next?!

A lot of thoughts engulfed the Detective. He blinked rapidly in efforts of visualizing a white page in his mind to keep his thoughts at bay.