Welcome to the supernatural world

[scene: Beacon academy]

It been years after Yang lost her father and was adopted by the Rose's. Summer Rose treated Yang like her own daughter, something Yang never experienced form her brith mother, (Y/n) would play with Yang growing up. The two would go on small adventure not far from their home. After growing up (Y/n) started trying with the different demonic swords he left behind and start his training to type into his demonic heritage and unlock a bunch of abilities. (Y/n) was skilled in all three swords. Summer used the devil sword Sparda. Yang made her self weapons. She want to signal then went and joined Beacon. As her brother continue the family business of killing demons and other supernatural threats. He opened a business for supernatural hunting, but only few people know that. He made his own devil sword by combining Rebellion and Devil sword Sparda to make the Devil Sword (Y/n). He somehow made a complete replica of Devil sword Sparda for Summer. Yang when not at beacon also do some supernatural hunts.

Yang, who is with her team, Weiss, Blake and Rose, make up Team RWBY led by Rose a all girls team. Was in their room, Rose was reading old stories, Weiss was doing homework, Blake was reading her books and Yang was Relaxing until they hear a scroll go off. Yang see it was her scroll.

Yang: hello

As everyone was watching Yang

Yang: Oh no I not busy, but what about the others?

Weiss: *whisper* who is she talking to?

Blake: *whisper* don't know.

Yang: Sure I take it

Rose: *whisper* take what?

Yang: Alright see you.

After that Yang got up and left. The girls decided to fallow her to see what going on. They fallowed her to Vale. A place where that has good shopping place. Their saw Yang going down an Ally way so their fallowed her to apart of Vale their don't often go to. They saw her enter a building.

Weiss: Why would that hothead be in a place like this?

Rose: I don't know but did you see the building she enter?

Blake: Yeah Devil May Cry. An odd jobs service store has makes a handsome profit for each of the members. Jobs range from Grimm Experience to White fang bounty hunting.

All three girls see Yangs comes out of the store with two weapons on her back she didn't have going in with. She then hops on her motorcycle then zooms off.

[scene change: In the destroyed city near mount Glenn.]

The three girls got off the bullhead.

Weiss: Why would Yang come here?

Blake: Don't know but her bike is over there but no Yang

Rose: Then that mean where is she?

Then the girls here an explosion go off, the girls then run to where their heard it form to see nothing.

Rose: What caused that?

Weiss: I don't know

Blake using her enhanced sense smelled something off

Blake: Duck

All three duck down to avoid getting hit with an scythe the girls back up to see

Hell caina

A bunch of grim reaper looking creatures

Weiss: What are those?

Blake: I don't know

Blake her shot her weapon only for the creatures to block with their scythe

Rose: What just what are these?

???: Hell caina

The three turn to see Yang as she rushed in with the sword on back and attacked the creatures. The girls see their teammate taking these out with little difficulty as she stabbed one with the sword, throwing it with the sword still in into a other one pinning both to a wall, killing both as she grabbed other and body slammed it into the ground and fired to the rocket launcher at the last one blowing it up. The girls runs up to question Yang as she grab her sword.

Rose: Yang what's going on?

Yang: You girls got in involved in my family business

Weiss: and that is?

Yang: Supernatural hunting, I'm on a devil hunt

Blake: wait then...

Yang: Welcome to the supernatural world girls.