𝟐𝟑

When I arrived at my college for class  I doubled checked that I had everything before getting out of my car

I was on my phone as I walked to the class my professor in. It was a few minutes before 12 so it was only about 5 students in there.

"Good Afternoon Miss Robinson." Mrs. Kellins greeted.

"Good Afternoon." I said.

"I need to have a talk with you after class, it's not anything bad." She assured and I nodded my head sitting in my seat beside this girl.

As it got closer to class seats started to fill and Makai walked in with Khalil sitting in their regular seats which was a couple tables down.

"Okay today's main focus are case studies. I'm going to have you read over a case and I want to know the Facts, issues, and decision. I also want your personal opinion these will not be shared out loud. I'm a little occupied today so that's all. You can work by yourself or with a partner, I don't care as long you turn my work in." She stated before walking to her desk to sit down.

"There are 4 stacks of paper on the table to your left containing 4 different cases grab one and begin." She said.

"Kaelyn you wanna work together?" Serenity, the girl beside me asked.

"Yea we can." I agreed.

"Okay I'll go grab the papers." She smiled going down to get them as I pulled out my pen and notebook.

I tapped the cap of the pen on my notebook repeatedly reminiscing about what we did in the car.

"Earth to Kaelynnnn." Serenity mumbled as she chuckled.

"Oh my bad I was daydreaming." I chuckled taking the case study article she gave me.

"So i was thinking we can just do it on the same paper and once we done we can just write our own personal opinion on the back." She suggested.

"Okay that's cool, I can write it." I offered. I love writing even if it's just some unnecessary notes.

"Okay." She said and we silently read it first before starting. We were doing the Goss vs. Lopez case study.