CHAPTER 19: THE WILL

UNKNOWN'S POV

"That hurts damn it!!!" Brent screamed as Kagome, his half sister treats his bleeding face. After that scene of having Roberto destroy his face, he's never been this furious his entire life.

"Surely you can't beat Roberto that's why your face turned to this." Kagome replied with a smirk. As much as she support her older brother, Brent, she also want someone for herself.

"I'll kill tht bastard next time I see him! Damn it!" he screamed in anger and gulped a glass of alcohol. It's his chance to finally claim Alex if it weren't for that bastard Roberto interrupting. "I'll torture him slowly and kill him with my bear hands."

"You know you can't do that. Roberto is who I want so don't ever hurt him." Kagome stated with stubbornness after wrapping up her medical attention to Brent.

"Tsk. I don't care. I'll make him pay with what he did to my face. Then I'll bring Alex with me and I'll kill everyone coming my way including those two brats." He furiously stated as blood continued flowing down his nose and his bulging face turned blue. His face is unrecognizable.

"Brats? You mean Takeru's sons?" Kagome asked with a frown while leaning on the wall nearby.

"Who else? As long as Alex has the reason to stick with Roberto, I cannot have her. Those kids are on the way just like Roberto.  It has always been that Roberto, Roberto. Takeru's always blabbering about Black Mamba, Black Mamba during our training in assassination when we were still teens. Alex has been sticking to Roberto, Roberto. And I hate all of it!!!" Maybe the alcohol in his system affects his words. His frustrations in life is coming out.

"I thought you moved on from that?" Kagome asked calmly. She knows that her half-brother has always been going through relationship jealousy from their late brother, Takeru and it flows down to the people related to him like Alex and Roberto.

"Takeru has been our mother's favorite when we were kids. Maybe because I have a completely different father. During our mafia training in the past, Takeru has always been partnering up with Roberto, making him stronger and stronger. And Alex, she chose Takeru over me. My life is dreadful..." Brent chuckled and is already out of his mind while laughing crazily.

Kagome is expressionlessly watching his brother with sympathy.

"Violence is the answer to my problems if you want to ask me what I want to do, Kagome." He stopped laughing. "Through force, I can finally have everything I want. I killed Takeru and I almost had Alex. Who would have thought that Roberto can rise up from his own grave?" Then he trailed off, drunk and already unconscious.

Kagome in some ways, wanted to comfort him. He's still her brother she grew up with.

'That Alex. What is with her that everyone's smitten with her?' she thought. She is secretly playing along with her brother with the plan of killing Alex. 'I don't care if my brother wants you or you're my late brother's wife. I just want to kill you for doing this to him. You are also the reason why Roberto stopped his womanizing ways. You should rot in hell, Alexondra Grail.'

She smirked and continued aiding her brother, finally down and easy to aid.

***

ROBERTO'S POV

I knew it that Alex won't be quickly responding after telling her everything that I want to tell her. I confessed and I even offered her a marriage if I come back alive.

I couldn't take it anymore. Looking at her, seeking justice for Takeru and she almost got raped. I couldn't take my feelings too anymore. I want her to be mine already and to marry me. I've really fallen hard before I realized it. The way Ryota and Takamasa call me 'Daddy' is heart-whelming and I feel amazing to be called that.