Chapter 93: Ice heart

Hunter's P.O.V.

"You could go back there from time to time. Doesn't look like anyone's looking for you over there because of all you've been posting." Amity points out while I check the scroll to see Darius has been spamming my private messages. "I guess, but not for long. I can't stay there too long or someone is gonna get killed because of me-" Luz interrupts me. "They won't even notice! They'll think you're still here."

I sigh and hop onto my white staff, feeling cautious about anyone finding out. And we all fly off, one by one while I go last as I'm still nervous about going to the destination I don't want searched. Usually I'd protest more, but I know they'd just pull me along with them by force if they must.

.

.

.

Doesn't take long to make it to The Owl House and greeted by King who runs out to us. "Where we're you?!" I just look down, not feeling like answering but Edric does in his own way. "Haha! Look!" He pulls up his scroll and shows it to King who throws a tiny fit of laughter at my recent posts.

I just hop off the staff and we all head inside while Rascal follows me. And I sit on the couch, taking off my helmet but realizing what I miss about it. I was able to hide my expressions with this. Got me through the horrors of seeing Belos while people looked. Could've come in handy whenever I was around Edric.

Seems Emira has left along with Amity. Luz who goes up to her room as King follows.

As I contemplate this, I notice something blue and white in the corner of my eye. The ice heart. Did he drop i- "Oo, what's that?" And Edric picks it up... Now I wish I never gave it to him...

"It says... My name with a heart in the 'i'! Did you make this?" I nod while putting on my helmet to hide my extremely red face. And my ears slightly lower as that's a usual symptom when a witch experiences embarrassment.

"It's not a big deal." I mumble while he gives me a huge hug. "Th- thanks..." But I wonder, what does he like about me? Why does he constantly insist on having me stay with him? And I break free from the affectionate grasp, looking at the scroll and checking Darius who's spamming me with messages.

Five messages to be exact. And I read from the most recent to the least recent.

'Answer me bitch!'

'If you don't answer me I'll drug you with those flowers again!'

'You are so dead!'

'Get off Pentstagram and get your ass to the castle!'

'Answer me you gae!' That part obviously having a typo. Wait... Does he know I'm in a r-

Edric looks over my shoulder and laughs. "Let's screw with him! This is gonna be good!"

(Spelling?)