- Chapter Thirteen -

As the group walked along the beach, Tsu's attention was on (Y/n) and what she had seen her do in the water.

"Hey.. (Y/n)?" The frog girl stopped in her tracks as the other three turned to face her.

"Yes?"

"Do you remember what happened in the water back there? Before I pulled you out?"

(Y/n) ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. "Honestly no.. the last thing I saw was a villain pulling me under, and then the next thing you know I'm coughing up water on the ship."

"Yeah selfish Midoriya gave you CPR.." Mineta pouted as he crossed his arms.

Both Deku and (Y/n)'s face grew warm with blush as they looked at one another.

"O-Oh.. you did?"

"It was the only way to save you I couldn't just let you die! I didn't do anything more I promise!" Deku blushed even darker as he waved his hands in defense.

(Y/n) giggled. "Thank you for saving me."

Her warm smile pulled at Deku's heart strings. "O-Of course.."

"That's not what I'm talking about, ribbit." Tsu interrupted as she held up her finger.

"What is it?"

"When I went into the water to get you, the villain had you tightly in his arms. There were no more air bubbles coming from you so I knew you were no longer breathing. So I swam faster."

"Where are you going with this?" Deku asked as he placed a comforting hand on (Y/n) back.

"Well.. before I could reach her, (Y/n) attacked the villain with incredible speed. I didn't even see her move she was so fast. One second she's unconscious in the villain's arms, the next she's in front of him with her sword drawn and the villain's hands were cut off and floating to the bottom of the ocean."

"But when you pulled her onto the ship, she wasn't breathing."

"I know.. it looked like she was still unconscious when doing this. She kept herself safe while unconscious. It was both incredible and terrifying. Before she could do anything else, I pulled her out of the water."

The three looked back at (Y/n) who didn't meet their gaze. Instead she was looking down at her sword, then at her hands.

"I.. did that?"

No one answered when the girl spoke. Deku's hand still rested on her back. "It's okay now, Aizawa." He said softly.

"Please.. call me (Y/n)." She said looking back at Deku with a forced smile. "Let's get back. Who knows if or when more villains will show up."

"(Y/n)'s right. Let's hurry." Tsu replied and the group made their way.

Some time had passed and the group was now hiding below and was watching Erasure go head to head with a villain with hands all over his body.

"We have to help him.." Both (Y/n) and Deku said at the same time.

"Are you insane? We'll get killed!" Mineta cried out.

As if on cue, Erasure shouted in pain as the villain seemed to disintegrate his elbow. His skin cracking under his touch

"If we don't help him, he'll die!" (Y/n) shouted as she stood up, only to be pulled down by Deku.

"If we just jump out we might make things worse for him. We have to wait for the right time."

"But-.."

"I know he's your dad.. but if we make the wrong move he could die."

Frustrated, (Y/n) bit her bottom lip til it bled. She watched as Erasure fought of enemy after enemy.

It wasn't until a giant monster like thing the villain called "Nomu" attacked Erasure that (Y/n) jumped from their spot and ran to his aid.

"No! Erasure!!" She cried as she sprinted towards them.

"(Y/n)! Wait!" Deku shouted, taking off after her.

"(Y/n)! Stay back!" Erasure shouted. But the blood dripping from his head, eyes, and mouth only forced her faster.

The girl clapped her hands together and threw them to the ground. A thick wall of rock shot up from beneath the Nomu sending it flying into the air.

She took this moment of opportunity to pull out her sword and attack the villain named Shigaraki. The one covered in hands.

"You will pay for what you did to my father!!" She screamed with pure anger. Her throat was harsh as tears streamed down her face.

She moved in a blind rage. Slashing and attacking Shigaraki ruthlessly. Only a few of her attacks actually landed though. The villain was fast and agile. And her mind was cloudy and out of focus.

"Father huh.. I didn't know Erasure Head had a daughter." Shigaraki taunted as he continued to avoid her attacks.

By this time the Nomu had landed and was on top of Erasure once again but beat him even more severely than before. Erasure coughing up blood caught (Y/n)'s attention for only a brief moment.

"Big mistake.." Shigaraki said as he grabbed the girl's arm, twisting her wrist to disarm her, then twisting her arm behind her back. Her back against his chest as he held her. His free hand on her throat.

"(Y/n)!" The three students screamed in unison.

Shigaraki let out a low and disappointing sigh. "You really are so cool... Erasure Head."

Erasure had managed to lift his head under the Nomu's force to use his quirk to stop Shigaraki from killing the girl.

"Let her go!" Deku used this moment to strike Shigaraki, forcing him to release the girl as he fell back. Before he could grab her again, Tsu grabbed (Y/n) and Deku with her tongue and pulled them away from the villain.

That's when All Might and all of the other Pro Heroes appeared. Bakugo and Kirishima also showed and met up with the group.

"All right! We'll be saved for sure! All Might is here!" Kirishima shouted as he held out a hand to Deku to help him stand.

"Get the hell up, tiny." Bakugo said as he picked the girl up by her arm. (Y/n) shook him off and took off running towards Erasure and the Nomu again.

"Hold on! What are you, an idiot?!" Bakugo looped his arm around the girl's waist and pulled her back. "You'll only get in the way!"

She didn't reply. Instead she dropped to the ground, slipping from Bakugo's grasp and taking off again.

"Dammit I said hold on!" He grabbed her with both of his arms this time and held her close to his body.

(Y/n) punched at his wrists and arms, begging to be let go. "No. No! Let me go! Please! My father needs help!" Thick tears fell from her eyes and down her cheeks. "He's all I have! Katsuki please!"

Bakugo only held her closer as he dropped to the ground with her as she fell to her knees. "All Might will take care of your old man. Don't worry." He said softly in her ear.

And he did just that. All Might grabbed Erasure Head and took him to the group of students. (Y/n) rushed to his side instantly. "He's unconscious but he'll survive.." All Might stated. "Take him to the pro heroes and get out of here. I'll handle this."

Deku, Bakugo, and Kirishima stayed behind as Tsu, (Y/n) and Mineta carried Erasure to the entrance where a few of the Pro heroes stood.

(Y/n) sobbed as she clung to his jacket. "Please.. please save him.."