[Taekook] Kim Taehyung! Thank you!

(Requested by 0_minjoon_7 💜) (Inspired by Squid Game, and it changed it a bit)

(Inspired by Squid Game, and it changed it a bit)

Jungkook didn't really expect himself to be stuck into such nonsense. Where they'll play children games and when they mess up, they'll die. He only wanted to pay off his father's hospital bill, and that's it. Meeting that guy was a mistake, and even playing ddakji and losing too him was more worse. He sighs, at least he passed through some games, even meeting a guy he fell in love with. His name is Kim Taehyung. It went to the point that they had to compete with each other, which they both didn't like... Because it means one of them will die.

Jungkook heard what Taehyung's problem is, both his parents are sick and needed money to pay for, he had debt with so many people. Jungkook sighs, as much as he wanted to win, he thinks that Taehyung deserves to win. He had many problems to deal with, and letting him win, will help him.
"What will we do now, Jungkook ah?" Taehyung asks as he looked at Jungkook. The younger got out of his trance and smiled.
"I'll let you win no matter what happens" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung is shocked at this, shaking his head.

"No, you'll win... " Taehyung says. Jungkook puts a hand on Taehyung's shoulder, patting it.
"I'm okay, hyung... But you gotta promise me... When you win, you'll help my dad and take good care of him, okay?" Jungkook says. Taehyung stared at Jungkook, hesitantly nodding. They walked to where they'll play. Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who took his marbles out and started by throwing it so far.

Jungkook smiled, looking up at the older as he took his marbles out. He smiled so wide that Taehyung could see his eyes disappear and his two big front teeth.
"You'll win... " Jungkook says. And after that, he just dropped his marbles. Taehyung shakes his head, grabbing Jungkook by the shoulders.
"Are you out of your mind-" Taehyung is cut off as the guy in pink shows up. Jungkook just smiled at Taehyung before pulling him for a kiss. Taehyung and Jungkook pulled away. Taehyung is shocked as he stared at Jungkook. The younger is then taken away, while Taehyung is pushed away. He started walking away, back facing Jungkook as he didn't wanna look.

[TW ⚠️ DEATH ⚠️ TW]

"Kim Taehyung! Thank you!" He stops in his track and let tears fall down his cheeks.
"Thank you for playing with me and being my partner!" Jungkook yelled and...

*bang*

Taehyung flinches at the sound and he could hear a body falling. Jungkook's dead. The guy he loves is dead.

(luvlykoos, I told you I'll do it ✌)