Chapter 16

---

"What the fuck?! Where is she? That mother fucking Azazel?!! How could he? " He threw the table across the room. He's whole office was a mess. He was seething in anger.

Suddenly, he felt his heart contract very badly. He clutched his chest.

"Why is it paining? " he whimpered in pain but still he clenched his teeth and gritted his pain. His dominant side couldn't let him cry in pain.

"Mate. She cold" Lucifer said. His voice didn't have anger but dissapointed.

"N-no! S-she's so..fragile.. How? No.. No..we need to save her"

"He will pay for this"

---

"My.. My....look who's awake? " Azazel stared at her with disgust in his eyes. Whereas she started shivering seeing him. No, she wasn't laying in a huge bedroom or something. This place wasn't shady or dark either. It looked like a small abode in a forest.

Her hands and legs were tied to the bed. She moved her hands trying to free herself but the handcuffs dug in her skin even more. Causing extreme pain and discomfort.

"Ahh.. " she cried out. She wanted to get away from all this. How? How did she end up here. Some months back she was happy, yes there were some restraints on her actions but at least. She had someone she loved.

"please.. Please let take.. Take them off" she pleaded him with her teary eyes and quivering lips. But, he only stared at her in satisfaction.

"Why should I do that weak human? " he asked her coldly.

She looked at him in sheer disgust and hatred. How come these wolves were so heartless? How could someone get happiness out of someone's pain.

"Don't look at me like that" he whispered in her ears and she shrieked loudly, flinching on his sudden appearance.

"What are you d-doing? " she cried out loud when she saw him bringing some huge container. Her heart dropped as she thought it had acid. This was it. She was going to die. It wasn't like she didn't want to. The thought of escaping this unfair world, full of maliciousness, injustice, discrimination was sweet.

The thought of reuniting with her love. Her sweet love who wouldn't say anything just embrace her and tell her it was over. It was just nightmare and she would cry in his arms. The thought was too sweet to not die.

But, then there was her sweet little brother. A boy who was one day old. His small hands were smaller than her finger when he held her finger and fluttered his innocent eyes open staring at her. Pureness shining bright in his eyes. That moment he held on her finger and looked into his eyes. She swore to protect his innocence.

How could she be selfish thinking about her peace in death and leaving her baby brother all alone. He's with that beast. A beast who has manipulated her innocent brother by luring her with high-class education, lavish meals and showing him sweet future.

The future that the beast himself would destroy without a second thought. She wondered if what she provided him wasn't enough that he got manipulated with the shining gold of the surface but failed to see it was just a metal at the end.

Her thoughts came to end as he snapped in front of her.

"Weak creatures like do have a lot of thoughts don't they? " he said as he opened the container. She backed away scared.

"P-please! D-don't kill m-me. I-I h-have a b-brother. I-I n-need to s-save h-him. I-I don't even know...know y-you" she shamelesy cried and pleaded in front of him. His eyes turned dark.

"The world doesn't care. Don't show your weakness to them. Never do that"
He backed away and kept the container away as he called a guard and told him to do something.

She closed her eyes expecting the acid to touch her skin and flinched when the liquid touched her skin. It wasn't acid, it was water. She opened her eyes and saw him leaving the room. Her body started shivering as he turned the air conditioner on.

He started walking away from there. But, he turned around and his green blank orbs stared at her grey ones.

"Azazel. Remember the name. The name of your tormentor"

---

"Azazel. You were supposed to kill her. Why the fuck did you not. Did you perhaps pit---" Fenriz was cut off as Azazel slammed his wrist hard on the table.

"I am Azazel, Fenriz. I pity no one. I don't have a heart to do so" he said as if he was talking-- no convincing himself rather than Fenriz. Fenriz looked at his best friend who was clearly hurting. With a sigh he started speaking

"But you have a wolf whose soul is in that g--" again he was cut off by Azazel. Fenriz rolled his eyes irritated by him cutting his sentences in between.

"No. She isn't anything to me. She's just His weakness. Nothing else" Azazel stated firmly. Fenriz looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"Then why didn't you kill her? " he asked trying to bring his true emotions out. Even though he knew Azazel, he was a hard nut. He would never open up. Being his best friend for these many years taught him about how stubborn Azazel can be.

"Because. I want his soul to die painfully and slowly just like her's"

There he goes again. Fenriz sighed. His best friend wasn't wrong about what he was doing. Anyone in his place would do the same but keeping her alive was like inviting death.

"You know right, we can't keep her alive for long? He will find her and take her awa---"

"NO"

Fenriz flinched with his loud voice. What's wrong with Azazel today. Fenriz wondered.

"He can't. He can't touch her or hurt her."

"Why? "

"Because she is mine. She is my--"
---

-Neets