9: So this is Azur Lane Alliance...?

Author: Before you start reading this chapter I just want to apologize in advance because this chapter might drag on a bit, but anyway... I hope you enjoy reading it.

Date: Prop. 1940's (16 d and 7 h after arrival)
Time: 15:49

Location: Azur Lane Base
Objective: None

Sarah was shocked when she had seen the the waving person, but soon realized that this must have been the man who she had talked to before.

Enterprise: C-commander...?

Sarah: Whatever you do, do not open fire.

They looked at the object for a few minutes until they saw something coming out of the side of it, a large green aircraft with no propellers came out and flew towards them at a relatively slow speed.

The aircraft slowed down its approach, a few meters infront of them it turned around and landed infront of them.

They looked at the back of the craft, where a supposed door was, as they could see a bit of the interior of the craft through a window.

Meanwhile, inside the Pelican:

Protector got up from the pilot seat, opened the door of the cockpit and walked into the troop bay, where the door slowly opened, and Protector's reaction to what he saw wasnt a amazed or surprised reaction, it was more like...

V. Protector: (thoughts) What the fuck!?

The first thing he saw was a bunch of beautiful and cute, most of them being really busty and having rather questionable outfits.

The shipgirls: What!?!?/A male!?/Huh!?!?

Their shouting made Protector jump back in surprise as he did not expect them to react like that and being so loud.

V. Protector: Jesus Christ!

Sarah: They are just surprised you are a male, you are the first and only shipboy after all...

V. Protector (thoughts) About that...

Sarah: ...You havent told us your name yet.

V. Protector: Ah yeah, my name is UNSC Victorious Protector, CBC-21. Like I previously said, I prefer to be called Protector.

Sarah: Okay Protector, we should get into my office to talk about things regarding you.

V. Protector: Understood.

He stepped out of the Pelican as he closed the door behind him.

Cleveland: I thought could only create shipgirls...

Helena: Seems like it can do more than that.

Hornet: *looks at Protector's ship* A LOT more than that.

Columbia: His cannons look huge, they look like they are the size of a destroyer.

Denver: They propably weigh as much too.

V. Protector: (thoughts) I wonder what they will think when I tell them about my MACs.

Enterprise: *looks at Protector's ship* Hmmm...

While Sarah and Protector head to her office, he looks at the base, he was impressed at the rather impressive architecture and how beautiful the base looks.

V. Protector: Wow, this base... looks really good, I have never seen a military base that looks so beautiful, it looks more like... I dont know...

Sarah: I am glad to hear that you like the base, it is the main base of the Azur Lane alliance after all.