episode 8 [part one]

enjoy the fluff, the gayness, and of course

the sadness :)

Her wound was throbbing as Kyo slowly walked down the stairs towards the main dorm. As she entered, Sang-Woo and Gi Hun were arguing while Sae-Byeok had been waiting by the door of the dorm for her.

"Hey." Sae-Byeok gasped a little when Kyo walked in, engulfing her in a gentle hug, but Kyo still winced in slight discomfort. "Too tight, sorry." She brought her voice down to a whisper as she held Sae-Byeok's hands with a warm smile. "They wrapped up my wound. I have a theory about that too."

Kyo let go of her hands and marched over to Sang-Woo, who was yelling at Gi Hun. She drew her fist back and drove it into his face, "You bastard! Why'd you push him off, huh?! We could've survived that!!"

"No, we couldn't have, and you know it!" Sang-Woo yelled, holding the side of his face where Kyo had hit him.

"Yes, we could've!" Kyo scoffed, enraged as Sae-Byeok came over and held her back. "Let me go. We could've used our stupid vests, they had those plastic flaps that made noise! He could've found out the difference." She ran her hands through her hair. "Wow. Sure, you went to SNU but where's the proof?"

Sang-Woo gritted his teeth while Kyo trailed her tongue across her teeth, eyebrows raised cockily as masked guards walked into the rooms with boxes, "Players, we sincerely congratulate and commend you all for successfully making it through the first five games. The four of you are now finalists and as such, we have prepared a special gift for each of you. Before we reveal the gift, please take a moment to change into the outfits we have brought."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sae-Byeok had a cheesy grin on her face as she and Kyo walked into the bathroom, alone as a guard waited outside for them. "You're okay, right?"

Kyo nodded, "Yeah. I'm fine."

They opened their boxes and smiled. Suits. Both with their respective numbers on them. 

Kyo glanced up at Sae-Byeok with a sly smirk, "You're gonna look incredibly hot in this." She took a few steps towards her, box in hand. Sae-Byeok moved towards her as well, her hands moving to Kyo's waist, digging into the laces of the track pants Kyo was wearing and using them to pull her towards her.

The older girl licked her lips as Sae-Byeok smirked, going onto her tiptoes, "I'm gonna have to disagree. I think you'll look great." Kyo couldn't take it anymore, so she leaned down and kissed her tenderly even as it escalated quickly. Sae-Byeok ended up against the wall, with Kyo sticking out a hand against the wall.