Chapter 3

None of the efforts you made in breaking out of the chains were- in any way- successful. You growled and pulled, doing whatever you could in attempt to at least get a reaction from one of them through their endless ranting and bickering, their voices seeming to merge together as your hunger only worsened. That's when the one they called "Mother Miranda" spoke up once more while walking closer towards you

"I have made my decision. Alcina Dimitrescu, you will be taking 'it' in temporarily. However I will arrive periodically to observe it's nature and abilities, perhaps it can be of use to me."
The tall woman stood just a few feet from Mother Miranda, a proud look on her face as her jewelry sparkled in the reflection of the dwindling fires from nearby torches.

"I will not let you down, Mother Miranda. You have my word"
She said, you huffed again and struggled when Miranda came close to you. This time she simply placed her hand to your weathered skull. You could feel a strong energy begin to course through you for long seconds before you began to get weary again. You gave in as you saw little use for fighting and you watched everyone get up after being dismissed by this 'Mother Miranda' person before blacking out once more.

You awoke back in what appeared to be a large iron cage and let out a growl, the energies of Mirdandas' magic still having a bit of effect on you. You could hear giggling and glanced over when the thick curtain revealed one of the three girls. Her head peeked around the end and you begrudgingly turned away from her, huffing as your hunger seemed to lighten just slightly at the magic of Mother Miranda.
The curtain fell back when you heard another voice speak, assuming it must've been their mother based on her smooth tone and precise wording.

"Now daughters, you understood what Mother Miranda intended with this thing. From what she's told me it appears to feed from the flesh and blood of people as well.."
You could hear a squeal of excitement and your stomach gargled and growled at the thought of food. Your gleaming eyes held a bit of spark to them as you attempted to create a plan, sitting up when one of the girls' spoke next.

"Wait until the maids see this! I'm gonna have so much fun!" You heard her speak as she let out a laugh. You growled again before slamming your body up against the side of the cage. You let out a low, gravelly chuckle when one of them yelped in surprise before you heard their mother speak again

"I wouldn't think about escaping if I were you, pet, plus we may have something of your interest, so to speak"
You raised your head a bit more at her words
'of interest? What could they have that could possibly be of my intere-'
You stopped yourself mid thought when a strong smell filled your skulled nose. You knew the scent all too well
Blood.
Your stomach began to growl even more now as you identified your surroundings
Flesh.
You began to get impatient and was nearly lurched forward when the cage came to a sudden halt and the curtain was lifted from it. You looked around at the graciously decorated insides of what appeared to be a castle, you were now indoors and the cage sat on tiled flooring in a large room. The door was opened and you considered running and making an escape before a long chain pulled at one of the heavy, cold shackles around your neck. Leaving you no choice but to force your large, hungered and thin body out from the uncomfortable spacing of the cage. You still couldn't shriek or roar out at them due to the tight chains around your skull head but you had little focus on that when you stopped to see the dozens of woman who stood a mere yard away from you. All dressed the same and looking up at your monstrous figure with fear and resentment.

Your boney mouth seemed to water again and you attempted to launch forward. You needed meat, you needed to eat and your chance was right in front of you. Much to your hateful dismay, the large chain at the end of one of the shackles was yanked back, preventing you from reaching the women, who had either screamed or reeled back when you came forward.
You could hear the girls' ominous giggling as they stood not to far from you, but you kept your focus trained on the women for as long as you could  before the tall woman pulled the chain. You had no choice but to follow and the three girls' from earlier were in pursuit of you both as she led you down multiple ways. Finally you reached a large, darkened area and you let your eyes wander around. What caught your attention first was the mangled corpses that lay everywhere, either fresh or rotting. The strong stench of blood surrounded you once more and the tall lady brought you over to one side of the chamber, making sure to secure the chain tightly to the wall before she turned and walked out of your view momentarily.
The girls surrounded you rather quickly, giggling and seeming to admire you as they spoke a few words every now and again.
Your hunger was driving you insane so what they said wasn't anything that bothered you in the slightest. What grabbed your attention was the corpse that was brought over to you, fleshly killed by the lady as you could see blood dripping down horrendously long claws that she seemed to have. She set it down and the girls were next to pick it up, tossing it over in your direction before licking the blood off of their pale hands. The body landed with a thud in front of you and the chains were quickly removed from around your face by one of the girls. You didn't hesitate to fill your hunger, you ripped and tore at the corpse, chunk after chunk of flesh filled your jaws and you growled in delight at the warm feeling as you ate, the blood that dripped down your skulled face and furry body before landing in a pool at the floor. You were done with the corpse in minutes, only bones remaining and a long, slimy tongue came from your jaws, licking up the rest of the blood that coated your equally long teeth.

You could practically feel yourself become stronger by the second. However your hunger was never satiated and you roared out towards the four women impatiently. When you looked at their faces you became confused at what you saw.
The tall lady appeared to have a smirk on her face and her daughters all looked at you as if you were some kind of solid gold trophy. You attempted to reach out and bite of of them but to no avail when the chain around your neck kept you held back. As soon as you got the strength back in order to shift again you would get out of here. And it wouldn't be long for that plan to be put into motion.