🏵️Chapter 3🏵️: Honeymoon.

{ Eleanora's P.O.V }

The sun rays hit my eyes hard with no mercy. From Dreamland, I had to come back to reality. Squinting my eyes away from the sun, I used my arm to block out the rays hoping my eyes could adjust to the bright room.

  It took a while to adjust, but I did. I sat up and rested on the headboard, looking all around me. The room felt empty and lonely.  I looked to my side and saw an empty bed space.

  Dure wasn't back yet. I thought he wanted to  escort the ambassador and come back to my side, why isn't he here yet?

  Should I call him?

  There was a knock on the door. A gentle knock. I ran towards the door, with all joy and expectations. Hoping to see the bright face of my husband saying a loving good morning to me. Maybe with a kiss or a hug, I won't ask for much.

I opened the door so happily about to jump on whoever was behind the door but was highly disappointed. It was a female Porter with a tray in her hand covered with a napkin.

  She looked surprised to see me too, observing my outfit. I looked down at my outfit to see if there was anything wrong with it only to discover that I was still in my wedding dress, even my veil was still on!

  "Room service?" She said, stretching forth the tray in her hands towards me. I silently took it from her and walked inside, shutting the door behind me with my leg.

I dropped the tray on the dinning table, Then,  I went into the dressing room to change my wedding dress. But the only things I found in my suitcase were different colours of lingeries, a very short gown and three black pantyhose.

  Who on Earth packed my suitcase?!!!

  Since I didn't know what exactly to wear, I wore one of the lace lingerie there.

  In case Dure comes back and wants us to go for an outing, I can't wear a lingerie out now, can I?

  I looked at myself in the full screen mirror which was in front of me. I loved what I saw. Then I walked to the dinning room and removed the napkin from the tray to see what the porter had sent me.

It was a bottle of wine.

Lately I've been addicted to the drinking of wine so I just opened it and started drinking straight from the bottle.

  I opened the flat screened TV to see what the Journalists and entertainers were saying this time around in their various offices.

  "The wedding of Princess Eleanora Andrews was more glamorous than any other royal wedding. The Princess can be seen smiling throughout the wedding but her husband, not so much. Today, we have a body language expert , named Mrs Mell who came all the way from Great Britain just to watch the wedding of her highness, life and direct. She'd be having a lot to tell us this morning"  said the TV presenter of royal entertainment. The next thing showed was the face of the so called body language expert. She was black lady with a short Bob for hair and she was dressed in a black pantsuit.

   "Good morning. I'm Mrs Mells as she has said. I watched the wedding of the Royal Highness, Princess Eleanora. I was there myself, in the midst of the guests.

  Well, from the angle of the Princess, we could see her smiling non stop. Giving her friends hugs and kisses, and shaking the hands of guests that came for her wedding, not only was she receptive in her character but her eyes were also warm, while the groom was seen to also be smiling and receiving guests but his face looked cold and void of emotion. That kind of a husband will be the very cold and jealous type". Said Mrs Mells.