Epilogue

ALYVIA

I opened my eyes, But then closed them quickly when bright light stung my eyes. I blinked my eyes, Adjusting with the light.

After I felt the light not hurting my eyes anymore, I opened them fully.

"My Child," I heard a beautiful familiar voice behind me and I Immediately looked behind while Standing up.

I'm somewhere with full of clean grass. It was very Beautiful. I looked at the Moon goddess in-front of me, Giving me a sweet smile. I smiled back after bowing politely.

"Moon Goddess," I greeted with utmost respect. I felt her walked in-front of me, She held my chin softly and made me look up to her Grey eyes that was like the Moon.

"I'm blessing three of your Children. The first born will have the Mark, Meaning all the Powers you have. The other boy will get a Fire Element while the Girl will get a Water Element." She said with a Soft tone.

I felt my eyes getting teary because of what she said. My three babies will be blessed. I'm so Grateful. But of course, It will get Difficult while teaching them.

"Thank you, Moon Goddess." I replied respectfully. She nodded and held my forehead.

"Now, Go back to your family, My Child." She said before everything became nothing but a white place.

Then the white colored place became a picture of me and Raiden's room. I looked around before sitting up from the Bed.

"Love, You're awake." I heard Raiden's voice beside me, I smiled at him but then groaned when I felt pain at my Lower part.

"Don't move, You've just given birth 6 hours ago." He said with worry clear in his voice. He held onto my back as he laid me back on the Bed.

"Can I see them?" I asked him and he nodded then kissed my Forehead before getting out of the room.

I sigh, Laying on the Bed while remembering what the Moon Goddess said earlier in my Dream. Three of my Children will have a Power. That means, The Peace and Protection for the Werelife will increase.

A few minutes later.. The door opened, Revealing Raiden with two of our babies and Ashton with the other one.

Both of them walked towards me while holding the Three cute babies between their arms. I saw Raiden motioned for Ashton to give me the baby with a Violet onesies.

I held it with utmost care when Ashton handed me my Baby. He walked out of the room after that.

"We have two boys and one girl, Love." Raiden said with a smile also showing me the two babies with the other in a Green onesies while the other was in a Blue one.

"So, What should we name them, Then?" Raiden asked looking at the two boys with eyes full of love.

A smile appeared between my lips, When I figured what to name them.

"The girl will be Azalea, While the two boys will be Neo and Leo. That will do." I answered, Smiling down at the Cute sleeping girl in my arms.

"It's Perfect." Raiden Replied, Kissing me softly on the Forehead.

10 YEARS LATER.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Our Daughter, Azalea ran towards us while crying.

"Oh Princess, What is it?" I asked, Picking her up after giving Raiden the stove so he could cook the food.

"Neo is making fun of me again!" Azalea told me while crying on my Shoulder. Neo came to the Kitchen while laughing hard.

"Neo. Why did you make fun of your Sister again, Huh?" I asked him with raised eyebrows and he just pouted his lips while looking at me.