20. nobody else, babe*

Isn't it crazy how quickly a month slips away from you?

I was astounded when I blinked one day and suddenly it was the middle of June. Louis was out of the hospital and good as new, his near-death experience had once again rekindled the love between him and Kenna, they were back on and happy as ever. Zayn had been back in Vegas for a few weeks with Niall and G, who was now a permanent fixture in our group it seemed. I didn't mind, I liked her. Liam and Cora were happy as could be, they just worked and took Richard for walks and went to these cute little markets around Brooklyn.

I seemed to find myself in a bit of a predicament over the last month. That predicament was named Harry, and it was a real pain in my ass. You see, the problem was...we weren't having problems.

We had spent the last month together almost on a daily basis, and somehow we seemed to be enjoying each other's company. Don't get me wrong, we still argued. We argued a lot. It's not like we were dating, we rarely left each other's apartment, we certainly weren't going on dates. It was not a relationship, we weren't a couple, we were just...us, I guess.

Navigating the type of relationship that we had when we were young, as adults now, was still very strange. Especially since Liam knew, we really had nothing to hide anymore. Well, we had a lot to hide, but mostly from each other.

Things were good though, we were on the same page. Everyone was good, and we should have appreciated it more.

This particular day was warm, even for June. I woke up to sunlight pouring into my apartment. My back was sweaty against the sweatshirt I'd fallen asleep in and my hair stuck to my neck. When I finally peeled myself out of bed and made it into the bathroom I giggled at the sight in front of me. I pulled the sweatshirt off my body and stared at myself in the mirror. My hair clung to the sweat on my body, faded bruises from Harry's mouth littered my skin.

Seeing myself like this reminded me of the last weekend in May. Louis wanted to celebrate being a fully functional human again so he picked this wild club for us to attend. I'd never been anywhere like it. It was filthy, the stuff you only see in movies. Adult movies.

I should have known I was in for trouble when Harry said he'd help me pick my outfit.

I think I actually drooled on the floor of his bedroom while I watched him get dressed that night. He wore a leather suit with no shirt, just an open jacket. My mouth watered, my thighs clenched, and my eyes traced every inch of him.

 My mouth watered, my thighs clenched, and my eyes traced every inch of him