🐢128🐢

No one's POV

Heechul was thinking hard about what Chungha said. Finding a friend who is more similar to Yesung. It doesn't sound hard, but Heechul has difficulties with finding someone. Luckily the most perfect friend for Yesung came on his own.

Heechul's friend Taeyong and his partner Taeil lived in the USA for seven long years during which they found their little one - Yangyang. Now they are coming back, they didn't see USA as safe and Taeil also missed his family in Korea. Heechul offered Taeyong a job in his company and Taeyong of course agreed. He gave the family some time, so they can furnish and prepare their new house, but then he offered them a playdate with Yesung. Taeil is busy, but Taeyong and Yangyang are coming.

Heechul baked cookies and muffins, bought ice cream and waits for his friend. Yesung knows that a new friend is coming so he prepared his playroom for the visit. His beloved stuffed friends are hidden, he doesn't borrow his turtle, bunny or hamster. Maybe he could borrow them to Ryeowook, but that's all.

Taeyong arrives not just with his little one, but also with their dog. They have a yellow Labrador Retriever named Suga who is very friendly. Taeyong knocks on the door and Heechul let them in. Yesung smiles after seeing Yangyang, but then he also hears another noise - claws scratching against tiles. The dog appears on the threshold of the living room and Yesung squeaks in surprise. The small bean doesn't like such big dogs, the dog reaches to his waist, he is so much bigger than Bugsy that Yesung is scared to death. Heechul runs in the living room and picks him up. Suga wants to make friends, he is jumping up and down in front of them and barks. Taeyong hurries to calm down the excited dog and smiles at the little one who is in his mommy's arms.

"Hello, what is your name?"

Yesung is shy in front of the stranger, but Heechul gently bounces him to encourage him.

"Kim Yesung."

Taeyong smiles before gently poking his cheek.

"Do you have a middle name?"

Yesung carefully thinks for a brief moment.

"Mommy's little boy."

The adults laugh and Taeyong calms down his dog and Heechul put Yesung down. Yesung is watching Suga who is making friends with Heebum and Bugsy while Yangyang watches the new little one. Yangyang is a bit hesitant, he isn't a big fan of new places and people. South Korea and their new house are terrifying enough.

Yangyang spots the new Lego Yesung got a few days ago and starts to play with it. Yesung is a bit shocked, but then joins him. The adults leave, it looks like the littles are okay together. Yangyang and Yesung are still a bit shy, they play, but keep peeking at each other. Yangyang didn't have friends in the USA and now he would really like to find friends. They are playing with the Lego while their caregivers speak in the kitchen and Bugsy with Suga are playing outside. Suddenly Yangyang gets up and hurries to his daddy. Taeyong needs to change his baby's diaper and carries him in the bathroom. Yesung is surprised when Yangyang runs in the living room wearing only a diaper and T-shirt. This is the first time Yesung sees another friend wearing a diaper. They continue in playing until Heechul comes with a tray with snacks. There are pizza rolls, banana bread with chocolate chips, some crackers and fruit. The littles have a wide offer of snacks and eat while the adults watch them.

"I think it is going great."

Taeyong smiles at Heechul who strokes Yesung's back. Yesung turns around to his mommy with ketchup smeared across his chin.

"Do you like your new friend?"

Yesung quickly nods and turns back to the snacks before Yangyang finishes all the pizza rolls. After snack, the littles need a nap. The portable crib isn't big for both, so Heechul brings some pillows and blankets for Yangyang. They fall asleep pretty quickly and Heechul can spend more time with his friend.

Yesung and Yangyang are both cutely sleeping. They look like two angels, they are cuddling with stuffed friends, suck on pacifiers and softly snore. The caregivers love them, but sometimes even the best mommy or daddy needs some time without cooing over their cute little one.