Chapter 3

Jin Suo glanced depressedly at the big black python covered in mud, the younger brother who is more than NNNN stronger than him, so forget it.

Maybe someday the younger brother will rebel, and he still has no choice but to take the other party.

Jin Suo stood up and looked at the big black python on the ground again depressed.

Suddenly his eyes lit up and he thought of something.

Although this big black python is strong, but its IQ is low, if he flicks, and his life-saving grace is added, the other party still can't be grateful and be his little follower.

If in the future, when he returns to his original world, he will be followed by a big black python with powerful demon power behind him, wouldn't it be so eye-catching!

Jin Suo made up his mind, a smile line appeared at the corner of his mouth, and he actively treated the python.

Even after connecting the veins, he did not hesitate to inject all his spiritual power in it's body, helping the other party to mend the muscles and bones.

In this way, the big black python will cultivate faster in the future. After all, Jin Suo intends to live in human society most of the time in the future. It is better for the black python to transform as soon as possible, so that it will be more convenient to follow him.

If internal injuries and external injuries are cured, the trauma is much simpler, just apply a little snail liquid.

But this python was too dirty, the wound on his body was rotten, and it was still covered with mud.

After a whole night, many of the mud on the big black python had been removed, and it was very troublesome to clean up.

Jin Suo glanced at the small river not far away, planning to get the big black python to wash in the small river first.

Only one-third of the body of the big black python was on the shore, and two-thirds of the body was still soaking in the mud.

Jin Suo's spiritual power is almost exhausted at this time, and now he can only fight purely physical strength.

The big black python is more than 20 meters long and weighs more than 1,000 catties (500kg). He dragged it for a long time before the python moved a half-meter distance.

Jin Suo wiped his sweat and planned to take other measures.

There is a very thick tree just by the quagmire, with vertical and horizontal branches. This tree has a branch that is suitable as a fulcrum regardless of its height or thickness.

Jin Suo intends to use the lever to throw the big black python directly into the small river not far away.

All you need is a long enough stick and some vines.

There were a lot of dead trees in the forest, and the golden snail quickly found a relatively suitable one, and also found a few strong vines.

He tied the vine to the body of the big black python, and tied the other end of the vine to the tree, so that it would not fall into the river and be washed away by the water for a while.

One end of the long wooden stick penetrated into the branch of the tree, and on the other end, the golden snail lifted the body of the big black python and hung it on it.

Then he climbed to the top of the tree, stood high and jumped down, and jumped directly to the other end of the long wooden stick.

The end that was tied to the big black python was bounced up like a seesaw.

The python tied with the vine flew over the golden snail's head and fell straight into the creek.

Jin Suo pulled the vine that tied the black python's body. It was very strong and would not break.

He picked a few fruits from a nearby tree, and sat in the shade of the tree while eating while watching the big black python in the river.

Suddenly there was a roar of engines in the sky, and Jin Suo raised his head.

Seeing a weird thing flying in the sky, shaped like a giant spider, a red light flashed on each spider's foot.

Jin Suo jumped up almost immediately, yelling and waving into the air, hoping that they would find them.

Although this thing flying in the sky looks a bit strange, but Jin Suo can be sure that there must be someone on it.

In recent decades, he and his master have been living in human society, and only humans can create this kind of high technology.

If the humans inside can find him, he should be able to leave here soon.

The "Big Spider" hovered over his head for a while, and then...flew away.

Jin Suo retracted his hand in disappointment. Forget it, he should heal his little brother Big Black Python as soon as possible, and then it is more reliable for him to take him out of here.

Although the crawling speed of pythons is average, Dahei is not an ordinary python.

Da Hei not only drove wise, but also has strong demon power, and he must run faster than a car.

Da Hei is the name Jin Suo just gave to Big Black Python, and he has even named his little brother.

  *

"Captain Corey, the detector is responding!!"