akito

first of all im sorry for not being active for quite long time , i don't have any inspiration to write (and im having some hard time rn pls bear with me)

im listening to nct playlist to cry to + it's raining so im a bit sentimental lolol

anyway

miwa's pov

after a few hours we all went back to the house. we played for a while and eat some food cooked by our tohru ofc. after that i decide to take a walk around here. i was about to leave when yuki called me.

"miwa! let me join you" he said with a small smile and i only nodded.

we walk together, chatting all the way. suddenly, yuki stop walking making me confused.

"yuki?"

he didn't respond instead he's shaking. his face darkened as he gritted his teeth and clench his fist. i look at the way he's looking at and found two man staring at us. the black hair one suddenly come toward us and spoke

"it's been a long time since i last saw you yuki, you even skipped the bouquet"

after that he eyed me and i swear i saw a hint of anger mix with annoyed in his eyes.

"and you are? who are you? i thought only honda tohru is here?" he asked me glaring.

"im---" yuki cut me off

"that's none of your business akito. she's here because i ask her to join us. she's our friend so don't you dare touch her" he said sternly. I've never seen this side of yuki so i gulped nervously.

"did she even know about the curse?" akito asked

curse? what curse? why's everyone asking if i know or not??

yuki didn't answer his head hung low.

"and you call her your friend. funny yuki. are you sure she's not gonna freak out and run away when she know about it?" akito laugh sarcastically.

i stood there dumbfounded. i don't know a thing. God help me!!

"you can't run away from me yuki" akito said before leaning in toward yuki and whisper some words to him. at that moment i saw yuki expression was like he just saw a ghost.

i don't know what am i doing, all i know is im dragging him out of here. i immediately take his hand making akito shocked.

"umm im sorry but we need to go now so excuse us" i bowed before dragging yuki who's now looking so shock because of my action.

"huh..see you" akito murmured in annoyed tone.

i unconsciously drag yuki to the beach. we both seat on the stairs.

"oh my that's so rude of me!! im sorry yuki it's just that I can't control myself" i facepalm myself.

silence.

"yuki? are you mad at me?" i peek through my hand to see his expression.

he smiled to me. a very genuine and soft one.

"thank you miwa" he said before pulling me closer to him and rest his forehead on mine. i smile softly at him as the gesture of "you're welcome"

meanwhile

tohru's pov

hatori-san come just now saying that akito are here and now all of them were called to his estate. and ofc kyo-kun can't go so he's staying with me. we talked and eat together, i don't want kyo-kun to be sad because of this so i even cook his fav food.

but now that I've noticed it, yuki-kun and miwa-chan are nowhere to be seen. did they already met akito? how did akito react when he see miwa-chan? is yuki-kun okay?

im so worry so i tell kyo-kun that im going out for a while. i quickly search for them when i arrive at the beach just to see the two of them sitting side by side, holding hand.

unconsciously a smile crept on my face. at least they're okay...

even though i know they're just friend by the moment but i know and i trust there's more in their relationship. I'm happy to see there's someone by yuki-kun side.

"thank you miwa-chan"

miwa's pov

"yuki...are you okay? do want to talk about it?" i softly ask him. he turned to look at me staring right into my eyes making my heart skip a beat.

"it's really fine miwa...im gonna break through this hell, im gonna face it...thank you for everything miwa" he smile.

my eyes soften at the sight.

"alright but remember if anything...im here for you yuki. about the curse and all the things ppl have been asking me, if you want to tell me then do it. if you don't want to, then don't. I'm not gonna force on you, just like how you are to me. Just remember that no matter what it is, we're in this together. I won't ever leave you yuki" i smile.

he nodded and i can feel he squeeze my hand. we both sit there in silent watching the sky, looking at the star.

"the moon is beautiful isn't it,"

"right, yuki?"

so yeah that's it for this chapter
.... actually i don't remember how fruit basket work anymore it's hard😭
i don't even remember hatori name first... i was like "what's his name? hitori or smth"

and i know yuki is smart but . . . . . yeah that's for the next chapter which i don't know when will i publish lol. im watching fairy tail rn and yeah....simp for gray lol. (so like should i stalk my crush in order to be like gray and juvia?? T_T) oh wait..

my crush doesn't exist ouch.
bye im gonna resume crying because the world is cruel---