Cared

(A/N:- ) So first of all guys, I am really sorry for this unintentional leave. Honestly I don't have any intention to go like this.

Few days ago I got into a surgery for the infection in my eyes. It wasn't a big one, just a small surgery.

I am really happy after that surgery, since I can see properly without feeling the need to scoop out my own eyes. It was painful and really irritating. But, glad it's over now.

I am slowly trying to come back to my usual routine, but I still had to rest. Doctors had said me to not to use laptop or mobile much, so I avoiding writing chapters right now.

I will write and publish but a little slower. I hope you understand. 🥺

I made these two chapters before my surgery and with small correction I'm posting these, so if you find any mistakes, please ignore this time. Or you can tell me, I'll correct them.

+Thank you all so much for your warm wishes and comments. I really loved reading them, when I was revising this book.

No one's pov:-

Taehyung blinked a few times to adjust to the lights. He slowly looked around and found himself lying on the bed in an unfamiliar room. 'What am I doing here?' He thought, but soon the door opened, trailing him out of his thoughts.

"Finally, you woke up!" Jin said with a soft smile on his face and stepped closer to the omega. Taehyung gave him a weak smile with his eyes scanning all the room. "How do you feel now?" Jin asked.

"A little weak, but it's alright. " Taehyung spoke out. He tried to sit up, and Jin supported him sitting with his head leaned on the headboard.

"What am I doing here?" Taehyung spoke out a short pause. "Since when am I here?"

Jin picked out a bowl of soup he made earlier after hearing from Sehun that Taehyung opened his eyes but had to be put to sleep again. He passed the soup on Taehyung and sat next to him. "You have been here since yesterday night. You passed out on the field. "

Taehyung slowly nodded, taking a small sip of the hot soup. "It was because of merging. We stayed for more than our limit. " Taehyung mumbled.

"I know. " Jin replied. "But I am glad that everything is fine. Thanks to you both, Jungkook and alpha are alive. I was scared that it might cost your life, but nothing happened, and I am glad to see you healthy. "

"What happened after you jumped off the cliff?" Taehyung asked without making eye contact.

"What?" Jin asked out of surprise. 

"I remember your smile before jumping off that cliff. We should have died, yet we are here alive. How is it possible?" Taehyung asked, looking directly at the older.

"You saved us. " Jin replied with a sigh. "I thought you'd remember. "

Taehyung looked at Jin confusingly. "I don't remember saving you, Hyung. " The omega replied in a low tone.

"You did. " Jin said. "I jumped off the cliff, but I landed on the bushes. They were not natural bushes, or we would have gotten severely hurt. I am sure you made them. I don't think you would remember, but I saw your glowing eyes and your hands moving in a particular direction. "

Taehyung stayed silent hearing those things. He never knew if he would have done such a thing in the past. Remembering all those things was a nightmare for him, the worst nightmare.