Chapter 6

Colonel Corey was excited and entangled at the same time.

He was excited, because ther marshal finally had a cub.

But also entangled because this cub was conceived in the virgin forest, while the Marshal was in his beast form and they (R and JS) hadn't known each other for a long time...

When a pregnant woman or subbeastman went to the Interstellar Legal Education Bureau for the first time, they also needed to undergo a systematic examination, so the doctors there could enter the cub's genes into the gene bank and build their files.

Because of that, it could also be confirmed at a glance that this was the Marshal's cub.

But then the famous name of their Marshal...

Colonel Corey was very tangled.

Xi Ze didn't know the concern that Corey had, so he urged, "Colonel Corey, it's not easy for subbeastmen to get pregnant. Thus, after a confirmed pregnancy, they need to be taken care of immediately. My suggestion is to go to the Interstellar Legal Education Bureau now..."

Colonel Corey gritted his teeth, and after pondering for a while, finally nodded.

That is the only blood left by their Marshal in this world. When Jin Suo saw Colonel Corey again, he was a little caught off guard by the solemn expression and careful attitude that he showed.

Xi Ze still smiled gently at him, then stepped forward and took his arm, making a gesture to help him.

Jin Suo pulled out his arms awkwardly. Two adult men, why they need to hold hands.

Several people got on the hover car together. Along the way, Jin Suo witnessed all kinds of high-tech and the supernatural ability that they had.His face gradually changed, because such high technology would never appear on the Earth.

Jin Suo slowly felt that something was wrong.

When they arrived at the Interstellar Legal Education Bureau, there was a lot of people coming and going. Every woman there were accompanied by men, they were also being held very carefully, as if a fragile porcelain.

Even some of the men were also carefully supported by the others. Almost all the men who were held were relatively thin and beautiful.

Jin Suo then saw a little snow leopard squatting on the shoulder of a tall man.

When he was thinking that foreigners liked to raise snow leopards as pets, the little snow leopard suddenly turned into a one-year-old baby and fell directly into the man's arms, and no one even cared about it.

It was weird.

The golden snail remembered the time when he was still in the forest, those soldiers who he thought were "foreign special forces" also suddenly turned into various animals.

Because of that, he became sure that this was no longer the Earth.

And those "monsters" who could transform in the forest were not in any "special department" at all, it was just very normal and not a strange thing to be able to transform into animals here.

This was a whole new world.In recent years, Jin Suo had been coexisted within the human society, he also had read countless fantasy novels about travel through time and space.

So, there was no anxiety, he only felt calm.In this way, even if he would turn back into a snail in the future, Jin Suo didn't have to hide his identity in this society.

Coming down from his thought, Jin Suo began to observe these alien humans around him.

He discovered that the women and men who were being supported, had a thumb-sized animal pattern on each of their foreheads or the middle of their eyebrows. Those patterns were tigers, lions, elephants, rhinos, snakes, hippos, etc. All kinds of animals.